What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Some PS LBF in the 2020 LE tonight. Founders KBS in the glass.

7391C347-8AA9-4F84-8E0D-ADCAB396F1D1.jpeg

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
Odd pipe day. I had three bowls packed at one point, yet smoked less than the equivalent of one.

I still haven't wrestled through the bowl of Sweet Rum Twist in the Four Square Panel from yesterday (?), and still had a partial bowl of Victorian Mixture in the Zulu when I packed and lit the basket belt billiard of Hal O'the Wynd. Distracted mind.

I smoked through the remains of the Zulu bowl, and just under half the bowl of Hal O'the Wynd, but became too engrossed with real life stuff to complete the others.

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
I probably had five or six bowls of Sutliff Match Edgeworth today. This a truly superior Burley. My final bowl was Lane Ready Rubbed and while a very good Burley, it isn’t at the same level as the Sutliff in my opinion.

Front came thru and temp dropped, dug out mclelland 5125 coyote classic from 2002, down to my last 3-4 ounces from a 5 lb bag. I need to see if anyone has made similar.
Oh, smoked in a calabresi bent..

Sutliff Revelation Match in my MM Something bent cob on the commute home. I'm not sure that was the right choice for a 45 minute interstate rush hour commute. But the wrong choice by any means, but I think the job of driving tobacco is meant for either a mild aro or codger.

But tonight I'll remedy that with a fresh pipe of Revelation while I'm able to enjoy it properly.

So for part of my job, I have to inventory the plumbers' trucks. That's pull everything out, count it, put it all back as best as I can remember. And pull off and add depending. It's murder on my back, a tall guy in a little truck. To reward myself, there's a cob full of PS Optimum waiting in the car for me!

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
Channeling my inner @steveclarkus and really enjoying some Velvet...again in my Imp Meerschaum. I'm actually beginning to see some light coloration...excited to see where it goes over the course of this exclusive two week period.

Three pipes up this evening. A Twin Bore/Oil Cured Radice Crunchy Bent Apple with PS LBF. A RD Pipes Bamboo Brandy/Pot with Wilke Surbrug's Crystal Palace. A 1949 Dunhill Shell LB F/T with Presbyterian Mixture.
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php
Two of the three appear to be unsmoked from the pictures. Was this a double/triple header new pipe evening?

Top Bottom