What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

A448A015-EA9B-4223-98E9-DA73B03B7BB8.jpeg

Breaking in the 2020 LE with some Bothy Flake in the Yorkshire Dales on the way to Scotland.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I don’t normally like straight pipes, but this feels good while clinching

I suspect a lot might be cause the stem is so nice?
That pipe really suits you, @Riff Raff .

Also, I am seeing a pattern. BL is where bearded people on a shaving forum hang out.

It is lol. Funny thing is the old timers all have crazy collections of DE, SE, brushes, straights and soaps. You just wouldn’t figure it looking at their bearded cheeks.

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
Shaving with a straight is still one of the cherished rituals I refuse to give up. I still suffer from SAD also. Multiple rabbit holes I get stuck in...
I had been using my SE razors a lot over the last two years and not used my SRs to much. Yesterday I pulled one out with a nice edge, stropped and shaved and remembered what I'd been missing. There's nothing like a nice SR shave, especially with a beard built up over a little vacation.

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
I had been using my SE razors a lot over the last two years and not used my SRs to much. Yesterday I pulled one out with a nice edge, stropped and shaved and remembered what I'd been missing. There's nothing like a nice SR shave, especially with a beard built up over a little vacation.
Hey, if you need any more, let me know. I have far too many and need to cull the herd. 😊

Top Bottom