F3C3061A-1C40-42ED-AD46-81882211A490.jpeg

CD Carolina red flake
MM little devil
Pouring Florida storm

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
image.jpg

Paint can cover popped off with all the fermentation. Do I let it go? Put in a pin hole to release the gas so I can put back the cover? Just jar it? Kinda wanted to age it for a long time and compare it some PS LNF later. This is from Christmas 2 years ago I think.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
View attachment 1107148
Paint can cover popped off with all the fermentation. Do I let it go? Put in a pin hole to release the gas so I can put back the cover? Just jar it? Kinda wanted to age it for a long time and compare it some PS LNF later. This is from Christmas 2 years ago I think.

Yeah, I’d try to keep it in the can as long as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Yeah, I’d try to keep it in the can as long as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some people think its a relabled LNF, but to have fresh Flake tinned from the very beginning vs in a plastic bag might have a difference on flavor long term. Maybe.

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
View attachment 1107148
All my cask No. 4 is bulk and already jarred...I think you made the right call. Lid it and vacuum it up!

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Working on building cake on the bottom 1/4 of the bowl I have several pipes I need to be more mindful with doing this View attachment 1107422

There is a train of thought that if you don’t normally smoke down to the heel of the pipe you won’t get cake down there to protect it, but since you don’t normally smoke it down that far anyways cake isn’t needed. If you can smoke it down and still get pleasure from the bowl great. If it’s a chore, and it taste terrible and you burn the mouth sucking flame that deep into the bowl I say nevermind trying. YMMV

Top Bottom