What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Haunted bookshop in the new rattray's goblin. First bowl 👍

20200107_222202.jpg

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Sutliff Match Revelation

I am really enjoying this tobacco. It believe it’s classified as anAmerican blend.The Latakia is present, but not powerful. The smoke has a dark fruit note that would please aromatic smokers. It would be hard pressed not to consider this my “one” tobacco

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Cult Blood Red Moon

First time trying this one thanks to my secret santa. Its not too overwhelming. I think i would stock up.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Cult Blood Red Moon

First time trying this one thanks to my secret santa. Its not too overwhelming. I think i would stock up.

Keep an ear to the ground about the FDA and flavored tobacco. I think for now we are safe tho.

MikeH cuts his half and half with Burley Kake, I think, and it’s pretty good. It’s good on its own but the burley tones it down a bit and gives it some oomph.

First pipe in what seems an eternity for me this afternoon. I had most of an Escudo coin and most of a HH Pure Virginia flake left in my short term storage containers, so I rubbed them out and mixed them. It's quite delicious!!

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
Savinelli Roma 626 with dark fired plug.

proxy.php
That is an excellent photo and a beautiful pipe. I just purchased a Savinelli rusticated tortuga and I love the look of it. Only one bowl into the breaking in process.

Top Bottom