What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Clint, that is awesome. I even like the name. I may have to procure one or seven. :) Thanks for the history and the specs. It is much appreciated. Don't apologize for being verbose. It is a forum after all. :)

Thanks for letting me off the hook, Bill. I feel my posts may be a bit much for some, so I apologize to those folks. I also feel a tad uncomfortable showing off and I sometimes get the feeling that's what I'm doing by posting pics, so I over explain my rationale for doing so sometimes. Thanks again, kind sir.

A seven day set!? I remember the first one you ordered as that was the impetus for me to order mine. You kept Mark busy for a while I guess:).

It wasn't that long ago was it? lol... I'm pretty sure it's all Price's fault.

Yeah, you'd think these would have taken him a while but they didn't. I told him I would like them spaced out at the rate of one per month. Here's the thing though. Mark's a lot like I am sometimes, in that, Mark hears what Mark hears and you can't really be sure what that is, until after the dust settles. I hit him at the right time and he'd just finished a bunch of orders. So on mine, he'd finish one pipe and go right into the next one. In short order, I realized he hadn't heard me correctly but he was enjoying making them so much, I didn't have the heart to tell him to slow down. We've communicated so much, I've really grown to love the guy. He cycled right through mine and I had them all in hand within a couple of weeks.

Last edited:
:scared:

All right now, wait just a cotton pickin' minute here...it's all MY fault, now?

Oh, hold on, lemme just calculate the enable points on a seven day set of custom Tinskys...

As a Combustible Commodities Investment Advisor, this should put you in a class all to yourself. As far as enabling points, I'm fairly certain a seven day set of custom Tinskys carries with it a multiplier of 7. Claim it! Own it! It's a high honor and it's yours for the taking.:a14:

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Thanks for letting me off the hook, Bill. I feel my posts may be a bit much for some, so I apologize to those folks. I also feel a tad uncomfortable showing off and I sometimes get the feeling that's what I'm doing by posting pics, so I over explain my rationale for doing so sometimes. Thanks again, kind sir.

It wasn't that long ago was it? lol... I'm pretty sure it's all Price's fault.

Yeah, you'd think these would have taken him a while but they didn't. I told him I would like them spaced out at the rate of one per month. Here's the thing though. Mark's a lot like I am sometimes, in that, Mark hears what Mark hears and you can't really be sure what that is, until after the dust settles. I hit him at the right time and he'd just finished a bunch of orders. So on mine, he'd finish one pipe and go right into the next one. In short order, I realized he hadn't heard me correctly but he was enjoying making them so much, I didn't have the heart to tell him to slow down. We've communicated so much, I've really grown to love the guy. He cycled right through mine and I had them all in hand within a couple of weeks.

Holy smokes a couple weeks?

Holy smokes a couple weeks?

LOL - Yeah, when he doesn't have anything else in front of him, he hammers them out, particularly if he's having fun doing it. He said these were a challenge and he enjoys challenges, lol. Truthfully, of the pipes he's made for me, unless Rad was involved, it's rare that it's taken him more than a couple of days to finish a pipe and get it shipped. I'm sure you know this but you can add 1-2 months to that, if he's got to send it out to get blasted.:001_rolle I've got 3 or 4 of his blasts but most of mine are smooth. I know this is March Meer Madness time of the year, but I've been tied up smoking these. Besides, I'm in the middle of a move and my meers are boxed up. These 7 new pipes are the only ones I've kept out, along with 2 jars of Wilke tobacco - Top Hat and 188. I've got a dab of Peretti Omega I'm finishing a pint jar of, but that's it.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
image.jpg

McClelland 40th in the new Pete

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
:scared:

All right now, wait just a cotton pickin' minute here...it's all MY fault, now?

Oh, hold on, lemme just calculate the enable points on a seven day set of custom Tinskys...
Of course it’s your fault. It’s not like I would enable on this scale. :)

Club blend in an old lawn mowing Joby; first mow of the season, fire pit stoked, patio swept, waiting for the sun to go down - gorgeous day, so looking forward to summer.

89F0234C-F483-4127-A6CE-3D45AA28EF2E.jpeg

Mac Baren HH Burley Flake in my Meer. My wife is giving me grief about the coffee filters so she’s going to buy me some leather tobacco pouches. Thanks, Hon!

DF10FA07-8463-4ED6-8107-734FCC0C427D.jpeg

Top Bottom