What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Calsta .Gold Flake in the Bones I got from Ronn.....uhm the BL Secret Santa.
IMG_20190128_115412.jpg

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Smoking while working has not quite been the best. Picking weeds out of the garden and I'm drooling into the pipe and smoke is in my eyes directly. I think the same would happen with a saw.

On the other hand I'm good with a Parodi King walking the dog in good weather.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
I received a shipment that included a pound of Lane Q-1 around lunchtime today. By the time I got home after work the front entrance smelled like some of the best cookies ever. It seemed very moist to me but I had to try it after clearing some snow from the drive. It was very nice in an MM Cob.

Now I've had to bring my wife cookies and look for vanilla perfume online as she loves the smell. (unsmoked)

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I received a shipment that included a pound of Lane Q-1 around lunchtime today. By the time I got home after work the front entrance smelled like some of the best cookies ever. It seemed very moist to me but I had to try it after clearing some snow from the drive. It was very nice in an MM Cob.

Now I've had to bring my wife cookies and look for vanilla perfume online as she loves the smell. (unsmoked)

I guess you have graduated to buying tobacco by the pound now ;).

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
That ship sailed fairly quickly. The duty and tax laws are obscure when it comes to tobacco in Canada. Provincial stuff comes into play as well and the documentation is probably better hidden than Trump's tax filings. Bulk pipe tobacco seems to be paid limited attention . . . maybe not worth the effort for the paperwork.

That being said . . . take warning my fellow Canucks. From time to time the hit can be heavy . . . even 200%.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
That ship sailed fairly quickly. The duty and tax laws are obscure when it comes to tobacco in Canada. Provincial stuff comes into play as well and the documentation is probably better hidden than Trump's tax filings. Bulk pipe tobacco seems to be paid limited attention . . . maybe not worth the effort for the paperwork.

That being said . . . take warning my fellow Canucks. From time to time the hit can be heavy . . . even 200%.

Seems certain the citizens of certain states like Utah can no longer purchase tobacco from outside the state. The writing is on the wall.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Utah=Mormons. They’re against caffeine, too. They will not win.
That sounds clumsy. LDS pretty much runs the state legislature, which is how the law came about in the first place. If someone takes it to court the law will be smacked down.

Top Bottom