What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I just cellared several pounds of the last Vintage Syrian, good stuff. But I can’t resist picking up a box of HH Latikia Flake, especially when it’s on sale, “but honey, think of the money I will save...”
MacB HH Lat Flake is my favorite English. Vintage Syrian is great, too, but being ribbon cut it takes up to much storage space, so I only have about 2 pounds. Oh, and it's not available anymore :(

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
image.jpg

Old Dark Fired in the 320 Gaius

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
A big bowl of Robert McConnell folded Flake in my large SJ coral dot bent billiard.

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Some Briarworks Pete’s Bears in an Askwith blasted chubby billiard.

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Margate in a perspex stemmed pipe with no name; used to know the name of the maker, but it got rubbed off years ago...some of my absolute favorite pipes have no names.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Went out to have a pipe, and I hear running from two yards away. For some reason, this cat loves me. Every time she sees me, she has to get my attention (and scratches). She reminds me of a cat that I had 10 years ago (she died). Looks exactly like her. I have no idea what I was smoking.
A3DE7789-884C-4514-8895-8C5FA6E466F0.jpeg

Went out to have a pipe, and I hear running from two yards away. For some reason, this cat loves me. Every time she sees me, she has to get my attention (and scratches). She reminds me of a cat that I had 10 years ago (she died). Looks exactly like her. I have no idea what I was smoking.
View attachment 936151

Owen, that is awesome. Could be your old cat reincarnated. :) I personnaly have four. Not reincarnated though.

Top Bottom