What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

H&h blackhouse in this meer

20180216_220449.jpg

I'm curious about how it tasted. I have 3 tins of Magnum Opus, 5 of WhiteKnight, but only 1 of Blackhouse.

It good stuff. I've been on a virginia and burley kick for a while. Just now working on some latakia blends again. It's not too heavy. Medium strength. Kinda similar to my mixture 965 I had last night. Just a bit more smooth and creamy. The 965 last night got kinda harsh and irritated my tongue a bit.

Yessir there is. Quite a bit of condensate ends in there depending on the blend I use. Tsuge has a similarly designed pipe, and they suggest stuffing tobacco in there to act as a filter and moisture absorber. Supposedly it magnifies the flavor of the tobacco too.

Very interesting to know. A really interesting and special looking pipe. Thank you, Kent.

Thanks. Irish Flake does not do much for him, if I was smoking brisket, he would be smiling for the picture.

Sent from my LG-M255 using Tapatalk
I'm thinking if you were smoking brisket, there would be more than just him around with smiles happening. lol

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Your's does that as well, huh? "It's nice, I guess? Looks like every other pipe you have.. I can't understand how you even differentiate between them all..". :lol:

It’s mutual as I have the same expression when she shows her newest pair of shoes :).

That dog looks like my wife when I show her my newest Pipe.
Tactical mistake. If you show her your new pipes, she'll know when you get 'em. And she will keep track.

The only new pipe I've shown off to my wife in recent memory is the 2017 LE.

This one?! I've had it a while. Longer than that pair of Mephistos you got two years ago... Not quite as long as the pair of the black Clark Wedges but almost...

Something like that?

Top Bottom