What's new

GIVEAWAY! Pipe Give-Away - Lot 2 of 5

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Since I began this journey, I have managed to obtain quite a few more pipes than I certainly need.
Many were parts of small "lots" where I wanted one particular pipe, and a few others came along for the ride.

All of these are in good condition, but I just do not need them.
There are some name brands and some no-name pipes, but they are all in decent shape.
None of them are perfect, but all of them are perfectly good. I believe they will provide many years of smoking pleasure for the recipient.
I have given them all a basic cleaning, but they should not be considered "restored".
NOTE: Some of these pipes have tenon stems and some have metal "screw-in" stems. Exercise caution in stem removal until you know which type you have.

I have 20 pipes I am going to give away, and I am separating these into five lots of 4 pipes each, posted in 5 separate threads.

Please opt in by simply saying "I'm in". I will let this run for a few days then randomly select winners.
Feel free to opt in to any or all five of the Packages. If your name is drawn for one package, I will remove your name from any subsequent packages so that it will be impossible to win two packages.
NOTE: Some of these pipes have tenon stems and some have metal "screw-in" stems. Exercise caution in stem removal until you know which type you have.

Lot 2
Royalton
University
Bretton Hall
Made in France bent Cherrywood
Click for larger image
Lot 2.jpg

I will include a new leather Peterson hanging pipe rack which will hold 5 pipes. With the 4 you receive, that gives you space for one of your favorites.
FYCbQkIWYAEVLlA.jpg

Top Bottom