What's new

PINS FOR SCALES NEVER USE THEM

I USE 2 MM STAINLESS STEEL NUTS AND BOLTS AND WASHERS I GET THEM FROM MY LOCAL ACE HARDWARE
BUT THEN AGAIN I AM NOT TRYING TO MAKE ANYTHING ORIGNAL GUYS I HAVE MADE SCALES FOR LOVE THEM
BECAUSE THEY CAN CHANGE THE SCALES AS OFFTEN AS THEY LIKE TO CHANGE THE LOOK AND FEEL OF
THIER SR HERE IS ALSO A PIC I JUST MADE SOME SCALES OUT OF AN OF OLD YARD STICK JUST FOR FUN
U CAN SEE THE NUMBERS AND THE NUTS ECT NOTICE THE BOLT ON THE SCALES

Attachments

• P1160760.JPG
    P1160760.JPG
    9.7 MB · Views: 113
  • P1160761.JPG
    P1160761.JPG
    8.2 MB · Views: 116
I like those scales, made from a utilitarian object. Did you file the screw head flat? It looks like you did in the picture.

^
^
What Slash said...100%....

I used microbolts for a few razors early on, before I learned how to peen pins.
TO PEEN PINS IS EASY THE WORK COMES WHEN UNPEENING LOTS OF TIME SO
NO DAMAGE TO SCALES, WITH TINY SCREWS U CAN CHANGE THE SCALES DAILY IF
U WANT. SO MANY PEOPLE I HAVE DONE THIS FOR LOVE IT.

Typing in all caps is considered to be 'shouting', and when it's uncalled for, it is viewed as being rude.
Please type in normal sentence case.

I realize some people iike using those bolts, they're not new, they've been around a long time.
I think Hart uses a larger style bolt for the pivot, I don't like that look either.
I am glad you like the bolts, and that your friends like them too.
But I don't, I prefer the simplicity and look of traditional pins.
Besides making it easier for some to assemble the razor, they don't serve a purpose for me.
Removing pins without damaging scales isn't hard and it goes quickly when it's done correctly.
Besides, to install microbolts, one has to remove pins anyway.

Typing in all caps is considered to be 'shouting', and when it's uncalled for, it is viewed as being rude.
Please type in normal sentence case.

I realize some people iike using those bolts, they're not new, they've been around a long time.
I think Hart uses a larger style bolt for the pivot, I don't like that look either.
I am glad you like the bolts, and that your friends like them too.
But I don't, I prefer the simplicity and look of traditional pins.
Besides making it easier for some to assemble the razor, they don't serve a purpose for me.
Removing pins without damaging scales isn't hard and it goes quickly when it's done correctly.
Besides, to install microbolts, one has to remove pins anyway.
I TYPE IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I HAVE HAD 4 OPERATIONS ON EACH EYE EXTREMLY HARD FOR ME TO SEE
IF I USE ALL CAPS I DO NOT HAVE TO USE THE MAGNIFYING OPTION ON MY COMPUTER
NOT AS BAD FOR ME(THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING)

It is possible to enlarge the browsers window without using the magnifier option. Or maybe increase font size.
There are many ways to handle situations, some of them will accomodate more people than others.
Have a good one.

It is possible to enlarge the browsers window without using the magnifier option. Or maybe increase font size.
There are many ways to handle situations, some of them will accomodate more people than others.
Have a good one.
I HAVE THE FONT SIZE AS BIG AS THEY GET(LEGALLY BLIND BY ALL ACCOUNTS) HAVE TO USE THE MAGNIFIER OPTION)

TRIED BIGGER THEN 27 INCH BUT I SIT SO CLOSE ONLY SEE THE MIDDLE. I HAVE TO ADJUST THE BRIGHTNESS A LOT ALSO
BECAUSE I SIT SO SLOE SOMETIMES TOO BRIGHT. I HAVE A FILTER SCREEN I PUT OVER MY COMPUTER SCREEN IT
HELPS SOME MANY ONLY A FEWS YEARS LEFT OF THIS. HAVE BEEN LOOKING INTO THE TALKING COMPUTER PROGRAMS
BUT THEY CAN NOT DO PICTURES AND SUCH.

Top Bottom