What's new

Pink woolf has careless customer support

My unpleasent experience with Subodh Sharma and his Pink woolf company.

On some day i had bought a maroon base Pink woolf boar brush.It was a pleasent experience of purchase being hassel free and with previous experience of replacing the defective product i proceeded with the purchase.

Along with came a rose wood stand as complimentary with the replacement pre shave oil.

First time using a stand i had no idea why does the brush keep moving like the bob head on car dashboard so i asked certain experts.

"The inner curve where the brush fits in has to be sanded properly for a snug fit. If they skip or miss some place then it will never sit there.

I shared the same feedback personally over what's app he gave a speaking to the wall reply as it's a hand made stand defects are bound to happen.

And my next shave prep the brush tipped over from the top and fell on the ground breaking off right near the knot.

Had it been a heavily used one then no issues but the damn brush broke right before the bristles could break in.

For this i had the Obituary post expecting a reply from Subodh or pink woolf. Days passed no reply whatsover.

Then i continued it over whatsapp not worthy.
The replies are like
Product sold who are you.
---
1)When a customer buys do you keep Begging that please please buy my product:-No you give out detailed reviews like a gentleman in a video,then why are you doing it for us why is a customer supposed to beg to a company?

Is it a customer's fault to buy your product that you treat us Indians like that?

2) When you had replaced the defective product no question asked earlier then why did you keep asking what do you want?

3)You take days to reply and expect a customer to reply within 24hrs and if we don't reply you just close the ticket. Where are your standards?

Seems it's not the tip of the ice berg there are so many more so i don't want your defective products from an unethical company.

By Tuesday i expect some refund Same amount nothing more nothing less.

As i am writing this I have happily trashed all the pink woolf from my shave den it's place where you deserve Trash Can.

I wont lie Oudh Sandalwood is a nice fragrance indeed but would be worth if it was run by someone who they took care of their customers.

Hope you have a Nice week ahead.
Regards,
Fed up Customer

In my limited experience when I deal with online sellers from countries which english isn't their main or one of the main languages, sometimes the communication is either bad or they just don't reply at all if I just ask questions without buying anything or if the questions are not addressed about the product i've bought.

The last time that happened was a few weeks ago when I contacted the customer support of Revisor razors and ask them about specific razors if they have them available or if they get them to contact me and ever since I haven't got a reply. Same things happened when I wrote an email to Ralf Aust about a specific razor model, which isn't available at the moment - still no reply.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Personally speaking, if I got a complimentary brush stand, I'd think it was a nice gesture.
If I noted that my brush didn't fit right - I either would have fixed the stand myself or found a brush that fit, or not used it at all.
I'm not sure the vendor has any responsibility here, though I feel for you on the loss of your property.

In my limited experience when I deal with online sellers from countries which english isn't their main or one of the main languages, sometimes the communication is either bad or they just don't reply at all if I just ask questions without buying anything or if the questions are not addressed about the product i've bought.

The last time that happened was a few weeks ago when I contacted the customer support of Revisor razors and ask them about specific razors if they have them available or if they get them to contact me and ever since I haven't got a reply. Same things happened when I wrote an email to Ralf Aust about a specific razor model, which isn't available at the moment - still no reply.
When I contacted Revisor (to see if the would ship to the US; they won't), they answered within 24 hours but it went to my spam folder.

When I contacted Revisor (to see if the would ship to the US; they won't), they answered within 24 hours but it went to my spam folder.

They replied when I bought a few razors and i've got the mail in my main folder, but after I replied and asked if they have razors from a few German brands, they never answered. The funny thing is that I still haven't got the razors despite the fact that they were shipped on the 4th this month and im also from Europe and some people get their stuff in just a few days despite buying them from thousands of miles away..... and now that I think about it, I think it should have bought either an Aust or a Koraat instead.

My unpleasent experience with Subodh Sharma and his Pink woolf company.

On some day i had bought a maroon base Pink woolf boar brush.It was a pleasent experience of purchase being hassel free and with previous experience of replacing the defective product i proceeded with the purchase.

Along with came a rose wood stand as complimentary with the replacement pre shave oil.

First time using a stand i had no idea why does the brush keep moving like the bob head on car dashboard so i asked certain experts.

"The inner curve where the brush fits in has to be sanded properly for a snug fit. If they skip or miss some place then it will never sit there.

I shared the same feedback personally over what's app he gave a speaking to the wall reply as it's a hand made stand defects are bound to happen.

And my next shave prep the brush tipped over from the top and fell on the ground breaking off right near the knot.

Had it been a heavily used one then no issues but the damn brush broke right before the bristles could break in.

For this i had the Obituary post expecting a reply from Subodh or pink woolf. Days passed no reply whatsover.

Then i continued it over whatsapp not worthy.
The replies are like
Product sold who are you.
---
1)When a customer buys do you keep Begging that please please buy my product:-No you give out detailed reviews like a gentleman in a video,then why are you doing it for us why is a customer supposed to beg to a company?

Is it a customer's fault to buy your product that you treat us Indians like that?

2) When you had replaced the defective product no question asked earlier then why did you keep asking what do you want?

3)You take days to reply and expect a customer to reply within 24hrs and if we don't reply you just close the ticket. Where are your standards?

Seems it's not the tip of the ice berg there are so many more so i don't want your defective products from an unethical company.

By Tuesday i expect some refund Same amount nothing more nothing less.

As i am writing this I have happily trashed all the pink woolf from my shave den it's place where you deserve Trash Can.

I wont lie Oudh Sandalwood is a nice fragrance indeed but would be worth if it was run by someone who they took care of their customers.

Hope you have a Nice week ahead.
Regards,
Fed up Customer
You are not the first to give a bad report about Pink Woolf's practices.

As I understand it, they started out as a perfumed beard oil, preshave oil & shaving oil seller on Amazon.

Those are extremely easy to make.

As time went by, they expanded into soaps, brushes & razors. None of their products seem to be made by them - they are merely rebranders of Chinese made razors, brushes & they seem to get their soaps made somewhere else too - looking at their label, their soaps are made of various oils & herb extracts. There's no soap or lye. Which, of course is not possible, or the soap wouldn't lather up. I once saw an earlier label that mentioned sodium hydroxide, which makes me suspect that their shaving soap is rebranded bath soap with additives & scent.

I can understand you giving a bad review for that company for a product that you paid for. I'm not convinced that a free product should be a cause for criticism, though as the product was clearly faulty, & it did make you suffer a loss, I'm willing to be convinced.

Last edited:
Top Bottom