What's new

Pine Lovers

+1!!! Pino Silvestre smells like a walk through an old growth Pine Forest. Amazing!:w00t::w00t:

+2 for the Pino Sylvestre! It's pine, pine, PINE.:w00t: Wonderful stuff, and at quite a reasonable price, widely available, and that BOTTLE!!:thumbup1: Worth the price just for the bottle alone!

Once again, when the Nid speaks, it is well to listen, gentlemen.

wearing pino as we speak, so nice and piney - and use the pino silvestre shaving cream today (yes - there is such a thing)

+2 for the Pino Sylvestre! It's pine, pine, PINE.:w00t: Wonderful stuff, and at quite a reasonable price, widely available, and that BOTTLE!!:thumbup1: Worth the price just for the bottle alone!

Then I must have got a knockoff bottle, or an old faded one because it's just really faint on me. The Men's Stock stuff is much pinier (ymmv) :mad3:

Once again, when the Nid speaks, it is well to listen, gentlemen.

+3. There was some up on the BST and the Nid stated it was good, so I went for it. And any thing that comes in a pine cone has got to be piney! I love wearing it, lasts a long time on me.

-jim

Then I must have got a knockoff bottle, or an old faded one because it's just really faint on me. The Men's Stock stuff is much pinier (ymmv) :mad3:

Boy, YMMV indeed, Don: I have a bottle of the Men's Stock North Woods by Aubrey Organics, and it's not NEARLY as piney on me at the Pino. Go figure...

...And for those of you out there who don't believe that different scents smell differently on different people, what do you have to say to this?:blink:

wearing pino as we speak, so nice and piney - and use the pino silvestre shaving cream today (yes - there is such a thing)

OK MDunn, two questions:

1) Is this a cream, soap, or gel/foam-in-a-can?

2) If it's a soap or cream, where can I get some?:w00t:

Whoa- just sampled Tom Ford's Italian Cypress and it should be on the list.

Highly dignified and refined. Reminds me of a cleaned up and modernized version of Polo green. A very rich smelling B&B kinda scent. (Pricey too).

Got samples from a generous TF rep and this one is driving me nuts.

Good stuff.

it's a proper, latherable cream. Dno where to get it though, place I got mine (in Australia, anyway) doesn't have it anymore :(

OK MDunn, two questions:

1) Is this a cream, soap, or gel/foam-in-a-can?

2) If it's a soap or cream, where can I get some?:w00t:

Top Bottom