What's new

Pinaud Lime Sec

Okay, so I know some people think this is a little sweet and cloying, but in the summer, I kinda dig it! Anybody else have a thing for the Pinaud Lime sec? To me it has a definite lime scent on top of a clean, almost soaplike base, so not really all that sweet, but fresh on a hot Texas day.

I really like it as well. I want to try some other citrus scented stuff, but for the price, this was a good one to start with.

Pinaud Citrus Musk is one of my go-to summer scents, but I haven't had the pleasure of trying the Lime Sec yet. Looking forward to it, if I can track it down somewhere.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Pinaud Citrus Musk is one of my go-to...scent.
Dave:
proxy.php
...mine too. :thumbsup:

proxy.php
"Hard work is the aftershave of accomplishment". Author Unknown

I have both and enjoy both, but I give a slight edge to citrus musk. It has a bit more character. The lime sec smells more natural.

I like the Lime Sec. At first I thought it was a little strong and worried my wife wouldn't like it. But it calms down pretty quick and has a nice, clean, citrusy scent.

Just got mine in the mail, and put some on. It's quite nice. As you mentioned Phil, it's got a strong lime scent, and a bit on the "candy" side, but it's nice. I can see this as something I'd go to a lot during the summer.

I can smell the lime on me until around lunch time, but if I am able to stay in the office all day my girlfriend can tell that I put on the lime sec when I get home.

Top Bottom