What's new

Pinaud Gents Gin/Brandy Spice

I have both and love both. I have soaps that they match up great with.

Gents gin is very crisp and light with just a hint of gin.

Brandy spice is deeper and more mellow with excellent Brandy undertones and very warm spice overtones.

I have the entire Pinaud Clubman line in my den.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have both and love both. I have soaps that they match up great with.

Gents gin is very crisp and light with just a hint of gin.

Brandy spice is deeper and more mellow with excellent Brandy undertones and very warm spice overtones.

I have the entire Pinaud Clubman line in my den.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree. BSpice is quite sweet by comparison.

I didn't like Brandy Spice, it's much too sweet. I didn't dislike Gents Gin but wasn't much of a fan either. I wouldn't buy it again. I do like Whiskey Woods and I will replace it when I use up what I have.

in order for me
1. Gent's Gin
2. Whisky Woods
3. Brandy Spice.
The BS was just too sweet, had kind of a rotting apple smell to it for me. The Whisky Woods was too timid. I wanted it to be more like Special Reserve. The Gents gin is very nice and kind of reminds me a bit of Floris #89.

I didn't like Brandy Spice, it's much too sweet. I didn't dislike Gents Gin but wasn't much of a fan either. I wouldn't buy it again. I do like Whiskey Woods and I will replace it when I use up what I have.

+1...IMO Whiskey Woods is fantastic too :thumbsup:

I am the outlier...my ranking is 1) Brandy Spice, 2) Gents Gin, 3) Whiskey Woods. I really enjoy all three of them but find that if I am reaching for Whiskey Woods, I just grab Special Reserve, which I prefer.

Top Bottom