What's new

Pinaud Clubman Lilac Vegetal Revisited : What I did with mine

Pinaud Clubman Lilac Vegetal Revisited : What I did with mine

Finally decided I could take it no more and being cheap and also curious , I mixed 1/3rd Of the "Funeral Home Urinal Cat pee surprise " with 1/3rd Vanilla, 1/3rd Bay Rum , and then a splash of Special Reserve and came up with something that to me resembles the Original "Old Spice Toilet Water" which was the original one marketed for women.... I happen to have a 1950 or so bottle that was unopened that I got very cheap on The Bay last week . Very Floral, powdery , not too horrible , much better than The Veg as a stand alone , IMHO of course . Definitely in the same vein as the "Old Spice" . I may yet add some more Bay Rum if I decide to purchase another bottle . I happen to know where there is a cheap unopened bottle of 25 year old Old Crow stashed under the stairs at my 85 year old parents house .... I should throw some of that in it , decant it and let it age .... who knows what new Pinaud Fragrance I could come up with !

Last edited:

Ad Astra

The Instigator
It IS possible to dilute The Veg enough to find a use for it.

I mixed it with Osage Rub for "Frozen Veg." It's semi-tolerable on a hot day.

Some have cleaned toilets with it ...

AA

It IS possible to dilute The Veg enough to find a use for it.

I mixed it with Osage Rub for "Frozen Veg." It's semi-tolerable on a hot day.

Some have cleaned toilets with it ...

AA
When I read your comment about Funeral parlor / Urinal / veg the other day I almost snorted tea out my nose .....lol

Ad Astra

The Instigator
When I read your comment about Funeral parlor / Urinal / veg the other day I almost snorted tea out my nose .....lol

The Veg is like the duck-billed platypus of the aftershave world; you just gotta laugh at it!

There's no "cat pee" note, sheesh!
Veg scent pyramid:
• URINAL CAKE •
FORMALDEHYDE • FUNERAL HOME
SATIN PILLOW • LILLIES • RELATIVES' TEARS

AA

AA

Top Bottom