What's new

Pinaud Clubman Beard Balm?

I came across this yesterday, and decided to give it a try. It says it's a styling wax, so I thought I'd use it to shape my goatee and handlebars. So far, it seems to do well for that purpose. I've use the Clubman Moustache Wax before, but wasn't terribly impressed. Of late, I've been using Chap Stick. Those seems a bit better than both. Have any of you gentlemen tried it? What were your thoughts?

I tried it, and while it held my beard pretty good I didn't like the way it stayed white and pasty while rubbing it in my hands. Not to mention that I ended up with 2 big pimples on my right cheek. I had used it for about a week and a half.

Ugh. Hope I can avoid the acne! Luckily, my goatee is long-ish. I may be able to avoid skin contact there. The stache may be a different story...

I may have just used it wrong too. I'm a rookie when it comes to growing a full beard. Although I've always sported a circle beard, I have never used beard oil, balm, or wax on it lol.

Get the 2 in 1 Beard Conditioner by them, much better. I did a review a few months back. [I'd link but it's a pain on mobile]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom