What's new

Pinaud Aftershave PIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a couple bottles of Clubman Aftershave that I bought and have figured out that I really don't care for them. I have transfered some of the contents into glass bottles thinking that maybe it would make them more tolerable to me but it didn't. I hate to just dump these out and would rather see them go to someone that would use them.

Just post a simple "I'm in" to be eligible and I will select someone using a random generator on Saturday morning... This PIF is CONUS only...
Clubman AS.jpg

Good luck and thanks for taking a look...

Wow , very nice of you , I'm in ,

I already have the regular club , so someone else should get it

But I would love to try that bay rum , can't get it where I'm at ,

Wow , very nice of you , I'm in ,

I already have the regular club , so someone else should get it

But I would love to try that bay rum , can't get it where I'm at ,
Everything in the picture will be going to the same person as I'm the one thats paying for shipping but if you are chosen and would like one of them to go elsewhere, you are always welcome to send it elsewhere after you receive it... Thanks for being a part of my PIF...

Great pif, thank you for doing this. I'm respectfully not in as I already have & love my Clubman. I hope whoever wins hasn't experienced the joy of Clubman yet.

not in as I'm stocked up, but good on you for decanting them. I found a great difference in both Clubman and the Veg after sitting in glass for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom