What's new

PIF

I have two brushes that I hardly ever use, would rather have someone using them than to have them just sitting on a shelf. Will ship CONUS or Canada, receiver of brushes pays shipping.

One is a Zenith Chubby Scrubby used a few times, the other is a Parker Silver Tip Badger, it was my first brush used everyday for about a month.
Just tell me why you started wet shaving and how long.
AC66CD5D-409D-4695-BBEA-70242922C336.jpeg

I'm in! I started DE shaving because using carts or electric tore me to shreds and gave me no end of skin problems. I stopped altogether for 10 years (a beard was fun and better but it was fussy and I still had skin issues). I stumbled on some advice to try a DE to deal with sensitive skin. I tried it and was hooked. That was about 2.5 years ago. (And I still haven't tried a boar brush!)

Thanks for the chance at these brushes!

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

I’m in
I have wet shaved for years. I used a brush and soap from the drug store. I used cartridges all that time. About a year and a half ago I found B&B and began using DE razors because I wanted to use less plastic.

I would love to be in this.

I started wet shaving about 4 months ago. Bought a DE razor because I was sick of buying expensive cartridges. I now also have a straight that I am expecting back from honing. Looking forward to trying it out!

I currently use a Wilkinson Sword brush so this would be an awesome upgrade!!!

Thanks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom