What's new

GIVEAWAY! PIF x3

511B3EBB-6C95-4A24-83E6-AEAE6176B0F0.jpeg
3984DD2F-6C98-4A0C-959A-B00D84553602.jpeg

I received my winnings yesterday. I can't thank you enough! @gpjoe you're a real class act. 🙇🏻

A follow-up to this wonderful pif. I gave the razor, soap, & brush to my friend & he loved it. But there's more... When I saw him last night he rubbed his cheeks, smiled & nodded! He then went on to tell me how much he's enjoying his new routine. He even said he has started reading about shaving. I just may have mentioned a little forum called B & B to him.

@gpjoe, your generosity has made another convert!!!!
Thank you!!!!!
:clap::clap::clap:

A follow-up to this wonderful pif. I gave the razor, soap, & brush to my friend & he loved it. But there's more... When I saw him last night he rubbed his cheeks, smiled & nodded! He then went on to tell me how much he's enjoying his new routine. He even said he has started reading about shaving. I just may have mentioned a little forum called B & B to him.

@gpjoe, your generosity has made another convert!!!!
Thank you!!!!!
:clap::clap::clap:

Love this ^^^ ♡♡♡

@gpjoe
I used the PAA brush for the first time this morning and it was wonderfully boring 😆😆. Barely feel the brush and lather is just made. I’m not sure I will be an only synthetic shaver ever but thank you for giving me an opportunity to use one.

I'm in.

I would love to try a badger brush as I've heard they are amazing. I just started wet shaving and bought a synthetic brush because I heard that you needed high fat soap. Bought two on a whim on ebay once I got my blades sorted (Silver Blues for me all the way). Never used a brush before this one and was doing it with my hands but learnt the joy a brush (my local shaver shop had a clearance thing for $1).
  • Perfecto pure badger, O.P.'s first brush, bought new, limited use.
For the razor I think I would like to try the Edwin Jagger as I bought a Gilette (King C Gillette DE Razor - got me into wet shaving). Therefore I think I would try the Edwin Jagger but I'm always open to recommendations.
  • An Edwin Jagger DE89 Kelvin, in new-used condition
Thanks once again @gpjoe for running such a great giveaway. The people on this bulletin board have been amazing with all their giveaways and advice on shaving.

Kiran

I'm in.

I would love to try a badger brush as I've heard they are amazing. I just started wet shaving and bought a synthetic brush because I heard that you needed high fat soap. Bought two on a whim on ebay once I got my blades sorted (Silver Blues for me all the way). Never used a brush before this one and was doing it with my hands but learnt the joy a brush (my local shaver shop had a clearance thing for $1).
  • Perfecto pure badger, O.P.'s first brush, bought new, limited use.
For the razor I think I would like to try the Edwin Jagger as I bought a Gilette (King C Gillette DE Razor - got me into wet shaving). Therefore I think I would try the Edwin Jagger but I'm always open to recommendations.
  • An Edwin Jagger DE89 Kelvin, in new-used condition
Thanks once again @gpjoe for running such a great giveaway. The people on this bulletin board have been amazing with all their giveaways and advice on shaving.

Kiran

Sorry, this PIF is over and the items have long since been shipped to news homes. 🙂

Top Bottom