What's new

PIF WSP Tobacco Beard Balm

Hey guys, I've been using this stuff for a month or so and am really liking it. So I was in my local Barbershop to restock, and I picked up and extra for a PIF. So it is a new unused tin. If you're not a smoker, don't be scared off by the scent. It smells like a Tobacco flower, not a pipe, cigar, or ashtray at all. Just a nice earthy manly floral scent but not too sweet. I'm not a smoker and I love this scent, it's very mellow and not over powering seems to go well with almost any scent.
DSCF0229.JPG
DSCF0230.JPG

So here are the rules.
Let's say 10 post count minimum, easy enough right?
You must have some facial hair, doesn't need to be a beard. It will work for mustaches or sideburns.
Sorry do to shipping it will be CONTUS only.
Winner will be by Random Number Generator

I'll leave this open for a couple of weeks or when interest dies down.
To enter post that you are in, and tell us what style of facial hair you are sporting.

Bonus Entries
If you post a pick of your facial hair you will be entered twice, it doesn't even have to be a full face shot, you can just do a closeup, or somehow disguise your face.

If you do post a pic with your full face you will be entered three times!

Good luck!

Very cool and interesting PIF. I'm in. I have a full bears, but shave my neck and the top of my cheeks.

proxy.php

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

i'm in, mine looks like a mug shot, but i am a handlebar guy now. i usually go with a natural style, and a balm or oil is all that i use.
20170509_082933.jpg

I'll pass on this one. I have some WSP Gaelic Tweed, though. Since WSP is 10 minutes away from me, I'll let someone else have a shot.

I'm about 2 months into a 6 month beard trial. Longest I think I've ever gone without trimming. I'm trying a longer stache, combed away from the lips rather than trimmed. We'll see how it goes.
Here's a shot from back in February, right before my last trim.

20170209_170206_HDR.jpg

@gwsmallwood
Looks Good Garrett! Have fun with your beard trial. Looks like you could grow a pretty monsterous mustache if you wanted too. I've tried to grow mine out a few times, but can't stand eating it. As soon as it really starts to look good I get tired of it and trim it back.
I have Gaelic Tweed soap and beard oil great scent, actually every one of there scents I've tried is great.

Nice PIF! I'm in.

Pretty certain there were adult beverages and wee hours of the morning involved here...

goof.jpg

@WildWest74
The true Goatee, without the mustache can be a hard look for some to pull off, but you Sir are doing it and doing it well! :thumbup1:

@cwf71
Sweet! I've been know to wear that same look, both the beard style and the having a good time! :thumbsup:

Both of you will be entered to win 3 times!:thumbup:

@SharptoothC Very nice goat, but your kitties are stealing the show. I must hear more about this pic!:eek2:

@joamo If that's only a month I can't wait to see a year! :ouch1:
Good luck at the contest, I hope you post some pics.

And both of you will be entered 3 times.

Top Bottom