What's new

PIF with a FUN GAME! - Win the game to win the PIF!

This is a simple soap & cream PIF with a FUN twist! Win the game to win the PIF! :w00t:

PIF includes:
Palmolive stick (new), Arko stick (new), Williams puck (new), Anthony Logistics cream (new), Stirling Coconut puck sample (new), Wet Shave Obsession puck (75%), and Arko cream (75%).

TO PLAY:
Post "I'm in!" AND, rightly pick the winner of The $2 Shaving Foam Tournament (see Tournament info below).
PIF sign-up closes Sunday afternoon, July 12, 2015.

$Foam Tournament PIF.jpg

While there's little love around Badger & Blade for the old canned goo, surely it's not THAT bad! Of course, like most, I'd rather shave with my TOBS or my Proraso or my Cella, but sometimes it's necessary to grab the canned goo and the Trac II for a quick shave.
:shaving:
So, welcome to...

The $2 Shaving Foam Tournament!
It’s all about eight inexpensive canned shaving foams playing for the championship! Contenders are commonly found in stores for $2 or less. Match-ups are head-to-head tournament style with three rounds of play (quarter-final, semi-final, and final). Each match-up will be held on my face, with one contender on the left side, and the other on the right side. Contenders are evaluated by me for 1) Glide/Cushion, 2) Fragrance, and 3) Post-Shave Feel. Each game winner advances to the next round. The loser is eliminated. Let’s play!

The Contenders:
Barbasol Original
Gillette Foamy Regular
Barbasol Soothing Aloe
Barbasol Pacific Rush
Gillette Foamy Sensitive Skin
Barbasol Sensitive Skin
Nivea Sensitive
Equate Sensitive Skin
(note: these are not included in the PIF)

$Foam Tournament.jpg

First Round (quarter-final) Match-Ups:
Game #1 - Barbasol Original VS. Gillette Foamy Regular
Game #2 - Barbasol Soothing Aloe VS. Barbasol Pacific Rush
Game #3 - Gillette Foamy Sensitive Skin VS. Barbasol Sensitive Skin
Game #4 - Nivea Sensitive VS. Equate Sensitive Skin

Second Round (semi-final) Match-Ups:
Game #5 - Winners of Games #1 and #2
Game #6 - Winners of Games #3 and #4

Third Round (championship) Match-Up:
Game #7 - Winners of Games #5 and #6

Game results will begin being posted on Sunday afternoon, July 12, 2015. At this time the PIF sign-up will close.

TO PLAY for the PIF:
Write "I'm In!" and type your pick for the tournament Champion from the list of contenders above. PIF Winner will be randomly selected from all participants who correctly pick the tournament champion.

CONUS ONLY!

Last edited:
In and I'll take the Nivea.

EDIT: Didn't see the CONUS only bit, might have been an edit? I'm down to pay the difference in international shipping if you're cool with that, but if not then I'm out.

Last edited:
I'm in! And I'll also go with Barbasol Soothing Aloe. I still keep a can of this stuff handy just in case. It was always my favorite canned cream and I've tried a lot of them.

Quarter-Finals:
Game #1 - Barbasol Original
Game #2 - Barbasol Soothing Aloe
Game #3 - Barbasol Sensitive Skin
Game #4 - Nivea Sensitive

Semi-Finals:
Game #1 - Barbasol Soothing Aloe
Game #2 - Nivea Sensitive

Finals: Nivea Sensitive FTW

I'm in. Nivea Sensitive.

I can't pass up those soaps and creams. Love me some Arko, only tried one of their creams in a tube though.

I'm in. Barbasol Pacific Rush (mainly because I love the scent profile and is a great aftershave, to me anyway...:tongue_sm).

Top Bottom