What's new

PIF vs passaround ?

Hey guys, I still haven't received the AS box, so I don't know if it's lost in the postage world or what. I planned on posting earlier to ask about it, but life has been all sorts of crazy lately.

So I read the first few pages of this and it seems like a stellar idea. I realize that it's already in motion but if it's possible to be added to be list I'd be more than happy to partake. I'm in Halifax, NS if that makes any difference. I'm gonna try to fly through most of the pages to get an idea off how things have been going if I hear back about the possibility of being a part of the passaround.

Thanks!

So I read the first few pages of this and it seems like a stellar idea. I realize that it's already in motion but if it's possible to be added to be list I'd be more than happy to partake. I'm in Halifax, NS if that makes any difference. I'm gonna try to fly through most of the pages to get an idea off how things have been going if I hear back about the possibility of being a part of the passaround.

Thanks!

I sent you the link for the Canadian half of this passaround!

Knightsrest - in possesion of the non AS box
Lunchmeat - In posession of the AS box
MercerGent
fordfather
dleonard1122
chuckorc
ReshoeUSAF
jmitchell189
christoferyacoub
Sucker_Dad
sparraz
V2 Flyer
michaelmcconnell
Worldway
Mreed
bvilchez
tclobaugh
OneShaveAttaTime
Enquerencia
Dannyshow
Tony_M

There is a reserve list on page 51 of this thread.
http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthr...65#post6301765

There are some rules at the beginning please take a moment to read them. Basically, keep 1 razor and 1 soft" item, if you keep a soft item it would be nice to put a sample in the box just so others can try that. Post reviews since that's most of the fun.

Unless Lunchmeat has received the box in the last few days, it seems to be MIA. Attempts to reach Knightsrest have failed. His last post was in August, when he informed us of his family issues.

I am afraid this is the end Gentlemen. It was fun anticipating the box but I fear the passaround is over. I wish all of you well but for my part you probably will not see me much as life is getting very busy. 4 yr old twins and a 6 yr old daughter will do that.

That's a bloody shame. I guess some people just don't have the same sense of community as the test of us. Please let's not let it deter is from having another passaround eh. All that stuff was getting old anyway.

I am afraid this is the end Gentlemen. It was fun anticipating the box but I fear the passaround is over. I wish all of you well but for my part you probably will not see me much as life is getting very busy. 4 yr old twins and a 6 yr old daughter will do that.

That is indeed busy good sir. Come back and visit when you get the chance, it's been nice having you around.

That's a bloody shame. I guess some people just don't have the same sense of community as the test of us. Please let's not let it deter is from having another passaround eh. All that stuff was getting old anyway.

This is always the risk with a pass around. It's uncommon, from what I hear, but it happens.

As far as starting another pass around - the main thing you need is someone or some group to seed the initial box. Gotta have something to pass.

Lunchmeat doesn't have the box. Knightsrest, do you have a tracking # ?

Unless Lunchmeat has received the box in the last few days, it seems to be MIA. Attempts to reach Knightsrest have failed. His last post was in August, when he informed us of his family issues.

Lunchmeat logged in last on 10/14, same day as the second quote was made. Surely he could have given us a quick update.

While this is truly unfortunate I am up for contributing a few items to get this going again.

I enjoyed reading the reviews and was looking forward to trying out all the items, while this development is disappointing I still am glad I was able to be involved in this. If we can get it going again I am still game. I still don't have much to contribute, although I have more than I did when I first joined.

Top Bottom