What's new

PIF vs passaround ?

Oh no! My time with the Veg has finally come...

Looking forward to the package, looks like a strong start for a new box, I'll do my best to add what I can to it!

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Just as a sneak preview here are some of the pics that I took of all the new goodies.

proxy.php

proxy.php
Open the Barbus box. There's a flair tip in it.

A few comments -

1) Most importantly - my personal thanks to everyone who has helped to keep this going. It's a pleasure to read about how people have enjoyed being a part of this project. It also helps to keep my faith in humanity when you hear so much about the terrible things that seem to be happening everywhere these days. Special thanks to everyone who has kept the box going, with the possible exception of the Veg. :lol:

2) Elaborating on the Veg . . . please, please triple-Ziploc that thing. I tried a sample of the stuff . . . and regifted it. Beware is the only word that comes to mind . . . :001_rolle

3) If you decide to keep a soap, I personally think that it would be nice to include a Ziploc of a tiny bit to let other people smell that particular soap/cream. Scent matters to some of us . . . <sucks>

Happy Holidays, by the way!

I have not been around for a bit. My computer died and I hated getting on Tapatalk. I've got a new computer. I am glad someone has taken charge and kept the list going. I have quite a bit I can contribute to the box.

The box has been shipped. Here is the tracking number for anyone interested.

9405 8036 9930 0130 8739 25

Hope you guys enjoy the box. I'm actually glad to finally have it out my apartment. Would have been tempted to go thru the box another round. LOL

The box has been shipped. Here is the tracking number for anyone interested.

9405 8036 9930 0130 8739 25

Hope you guys enjoy the box. I'm actually glad to finally have it out my apartment. Would have been tempted to go thru the box another round. LOL

The USPS never ceases to amaze me. Shipped out on 12/8....
12/8 - Box is in NJ
12/11 - Made its way to Dallas, TX
12/14 - Now it's in Greensboro, NC
12/15 - Why is it in Memphis, TN now?

Will it ever make it Madison, MS???? God I hope so...... Most interesting route ever

The box has finally made it to floyd923. Again thanks for all those that helped restart the box. I am so glad to have it off my hands for the time being. :)

I have the box! It is already a pretty good selection of stuff. I plan on making some additions to the box to help round it out. I'll likely hold on to it until after the holidays.

1) I don't feel like dealing with the post office madness!
2) There is no point since the USPS seems to enjoy taking the box all around the US before delivering it.
3) It gives me the time I need to gather my items that I want to include in the box (this is the main reason, the other two are just me whining).

I have the box! It is already a pretty good selection of stuff. I plan on making some additions to the box to help round it out. I'll likely hold on to it until after the holidays.

2) There is no point since the USPS seems to enjoy taking the box all around the US before delivering it.
3) It gives me the time I need to gather my items that I want to include in the box (this is the main reason, the other two are just me whining).
Good man, enjoy!

Any updates? Would love to see how the box is holding up.

The Holidays had me busier than I had planned. Just sent FoolishMortal a PM asking for address, gonna pack up the box, update the wiki, and have it sent out by the end of the week...No later than Monday!

Sorry for the delay folks...Holidays and Work have not been kind to my work schedule! But the box is on its way to FoolishMortal!

9505 5112 8251 6015 4222 26

The Box Has Landed!

I received the box today and it's definitely packed. True to my OCD nature, I immediately re-bagged several items (including The Veg!) to make sure there would be no cross-contamination.

Based on the pics above, it seems that there's no real mystery to this passaround - is that right? Should I just list what I'm taking and what I'm putting in?

I'm sorely tempted by the Flare Tip because I have one and it's one of my favorites, and that one is more shiny than mine (ooh - shiny!), but...I have one. I'll leave that for someone else to enjoy. There are also some nice soaps and a few other interesting bits. I've pretty much got my takes sorted, and a pile of adds ready to go. Once I have the answer to the questions above, I'll act accordingly and get this box back on the road.

Thanks (again) to the generous members who got this up and running again.

Well...BoriRank hasn't been on since August, eeqmcxc hasn't been on since May. The last activity for Chef8489 was on 12/4/15, which is over a month ago. If the 30-day rule is being enforced - and I'm in favor of that - it looks like Sucker_Dad (last active on 1/9/16) is up next.
[MENTION=94244]sskim3[/MENTION], [MENTION=67753]Teppanyaki[/MENTION], Can I get a ruling?

Updated List

Already received the box:

bvilchez -- had the box sent it to tclobaugh
tclobaugh -- had the box sent it to Tony_M
Tony_M -- got the box send it to Enquerencia
Enquerencia -- had the box sent it to AbbyW2
AbbyW2 -- had the box sent it to Sskim3
sskim3 -- currently with the box

List according to the thread post number:

Tigg - responded with address
Floyd923 - responded with address
FoolishMortal - responded with address
BoriRank
eeqmcxc
Chef8489
Sucker_Dad
Cgrater
bikerbuzz0408
Mreed
ezcape49
J90900909
horvy
Kevinmyhre
brandaves
Dannyshow
surlyduck
Ccnati
Lunchmeat
Gonzolo (newly added)
siouxshaver (newly added)
luecke2326
(newly added .... 2x around woohoo)

All new additions welcome to the waiting game.

Skipped, no answer?

OneShaveAttaTime
alexface
Eaaqas
Mreed
Newb

Tiggs - the box is being shipped to you. The tracking number is 9405 5036 9930 0175 3834 64. You should get it by EOW. Sorry for the delay. Just got held up with a few work things.

Top Bottom