What's new

PIF - VITOS Italian soft soap - For New Shavers / New Members

The goods:

225 grams of fine Italian soft barber shaving soap (that is NOT cella or P-160)
composed of:
75 g Susan Darnell VITOS Sapone per barba - Extra Super w/ Cocco Oil

75 g Susan Darnell VITOS Sapone per barba - Extra Super

75 g Susan Darnell VITOS Sapone pe barba - Classic (green)​

(You can read about VITOS soaps in various threads here on B&B and on the interweb.)

The catch -

To qualify, you must have become a B&B member AFTER August 31, 2014 (I will know if it's so);

you should have limited experience with Italian soaps - preferably NO experience! (honor system applies);

The noober you are, the better, but obviously I have no way of knowing truly how noob you are.... so

ARE YOU IN????

respond to this thread (no PMs, please)....

Fine print:

Gettin' in ends at midnight tonight (11/24/2014) Noo Yawk time.

Postage is on me, and so this will be CONUS only.

I alone choose who gets piffed - I am totally arbitrary and known for it! (By the way, there are more than one of these going out.)

The chunks of soap have been cut from 1-kilo bricks; the chunking is not pretty. Each chunk is wrapped in plastic, a la Laura Palmer.

This is my first PIF - please be gentle..........

I will contact winners in the next few days to get addresses, etc.

I'm in. Thanks for the opportunity.

I have 0 experience with Italian soaps, I've only been shaving for about 2 weeks after having a beard for a decade. I guess C.O. Bigelow is an Italian cream, and that's as close as I've gotten thus far.

tankerjohn

A little poofier than I prefer
Great PIF. I'm in! I'm pretty new to wetshaving, but did pick up a red tub of Cella after reading about it on these forums. About a quarter way through the tub and loving every bit of it.:straight:

I'm in! Thanks so much for the chance! Been wet shaving for a little less than a month now and am looking forward to trying out new products. I have to confess that I do have Razorock Don Marco, don't know if that is considered an Italian soap or not though.

I'm in! Thanks so much for the chance! Been wet shaving for a little less than a month now and am looking forward to trying out new products. I have to confess that I do have Razorock Don Marco, don't know if that is considered an Italian soap or not though.

hmmm... we'll see.

Great PIF:thumbup: Especially impressive since there is a good chance that both Red Vitos (Extra and Coco) have been discontinued. Excellent soaps!

What a great PIF, Jon. I'm not in, but am quite sure that the Vito's will give much better performance than the actress who played Laura Palmer.

Top Bottom