What's new

GIVEAWAY! PIF vintage GEM

Hi all!

I've gotten a lot of help in my short time here so I'd like to pay it forward and give away some of the stuff I bought and tried out while I was looking for stuff I liked, and this seems like a good time of year to do it. In addition to some DE razors in a different subforum, I have a GEM Featherweight w/Personna PTFE blades. I have cleaned them as well as I could, but I do not have an ultrasonic cleaner yet, so you may want to sterilize them yourself.

This is completely on the honor system, but I'm hoping those in need, just starting out, or maybe knows someone who is that could use a new to them razor will take advantage of this. I don't have any soaps to give away, but I will include the pictured blades. I'll also take care of shipping.

I've never done one of these before, but I'm guessing the best way to proceed would be to reply to the thread, and then send me a PM so I can get a name and address, first come first served. If there is a better way I should be handling this, feel free to let me know.

giveGEM.jpg

Top Bottom