3x Baxter of California Aftershave Balm
3x Molton Brown Soaps

Blades -

10x Gillette Nacets
20x Derby Premium (Black)

I'll try to post when I get a chance

IMG_20211030_154239.jpg

Ya
Great to see a UK PIF, respectfully not in as I have too much stuff. Those Molton Brown hand soaps are very nice, and Arko is a superb soap which as we all agree smells heavenly 👍
Mostly Americans on this forum but I enjoy going on this forum so thought I'd do a pif here too 👍🔥💯

You could do it anywhere you like I believe. Might have more participation in the soap forums. Let me know if you want me to move it there for you.
Yea sure buddy wherever more people see it and can benefit from it thanks mate 👍

Respectfully not in, but here's an honorary "Good on you, mate."
:thumbsup:

Most PIFs I think have been in the General forum, more people should see it there.

Reactions: saj
I’ll play! Seeing as my entire shaving regime involves this 3 Aussie dollar tube of ‘Shave’, and I’m finally able to come home for a visit at the end of the week :)

0206A41B-D750-493D-ADE9-5984763AF728.jpeg

(I wouldn’t need all of that though, so will send all the blades and half of the ‘software’ on to someone else if I get picked).

Reactions: saj
I’ll play! Seeing as my entire shaving regime involves this 3 Aussie dollar tube of ‘Shave’, and I’m finally able to come home for a visit at the end of the week :)

View attachment 1355749

(I wouldn’t need all of that though, so will send all the blades and half of the ‘software’ on to someone else if I get picked).
you based in the uk?

Top Bottom