What's new

PIF - TOBS Sandalwood cream

Its my birthday today, so I'm PIF'ing a 60ml tub of Taylor of Old Bond Street Sandalwood Shaving Cream

Used a grand total of "twice". Simple rules:

1. Open to members in the EU (including the UK as we're still in it for now). To keep shipping costs manageable.

2. To join just reply "in it to win it" or "in" - something to this effect.

3. Tell us whats the cream/soap you would want as your birthday gift, and why.

#3 is not strictly necessary but I thought it would be fun.

Hopefully this can go to someone new to these forums, or even lurkers (come out!). But I'm not fussed.

Winner will be selected by me on 31 August 2017.

Love TOBS Sandalwood. I have a fairly full tub of it, so not in. Plus, I am not in the UK. Congrats to whoever wins this one.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Well I'm in !
I am a total newbie to this DE shaving phenomenon, so I have no clue as to which I would want as a present, but I do like the smell of sandalwood.
I'm researching where to get samples of cremes, balms etc at the moment, as buying a full tub/bottle seems a bit wasteful (and pricey) if I don't like them !

And of course, happy birthday from a fellow Brit !!

Very nice offer. I would be in but I already have a few tubs of the stuff, so I'm not. It's incredible soap though and very reasonably priced

Happy Birthday to you!! I've got a partial tub of this luscious cream so I'm out but I encourage everyone else to jump on board.

Well I'm in !
I am a total newbie to this DE shaving phenomenon, so I have no clue as to which I would want as a present, but I do like the smell of sandalwood.
I'm researching where to get samples of cremes, balms etc at the moment, as buying a full tub/bottle seems a bit wasteful (and pricey) if I don't like them !

And of course, happy birthday from a fellow Brit !!

Thanks for the wishes. Full disclosure I'm an Aussie living in the UK :)

I find "connaught shaving" to be a good uk based webstore for samples. They have quite a wide selection of English products and also stuff from the Continent. Really quick delivery too within the UK. I'm sure you'll find many others mentioned throughout these forums.

I've made 4 purchases from them now and have been really pleased.

Good luck in the PIF. I think you're the only one in for now, so your chances seem pretty good.

Thanks for the wishes. Full disclosure I'm an Aussie living in the UK :)

I find "connaught shaving" to be a good uk based webstore for samples. They have quite a wide selection of English products and also stuff from the Continent. Really quick delivery too within the UK. I'm sure you'll find many others mentioned throughout these forums.

I've made 4 purchases from them now and have been really pleased.

Good luck in the PIF. I think you're the only one in for now, so your chances seem pretty good.

Thanks for the heads up on Connaught shaving. I will order some samples from them, and hopefully others too.

In it to (hopefully) win it.

I only started wet shaving last week and Taylor of Old Bond Street Sandalwood Shaving Cream and its already my favourite so it would come in handy.

Happy belated Birthday!

(I'm an Englishman living in the UK)

Happy belated birthday would love to try something new heard great stuff about this currently just use Williams shaving soap thanks for the opportunity!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom