What's new

PIF: Thorntons Luxury Goods Ink

A month or so ago I ordered a box of Thorntons Luxury Goods assorted ink cartridges (short standard). I am offering up some of the colors to someone who has been curious about them and wanted to try them.

The lucky winner will get the following colors: Black, Blue, Brown, Red and Green.

The PIF is open to the US (lower 48) only. I will choose the winner by random number generator on May 19th at 8PM EST. To enter, simply post "I'm in" and comment your favorite ink.

Ooh count me in! Been wanting to try them! Currently I've been stuck on Mont Blanc Royal Blue and Noodlers Park Red LE

I'm in thanks. Noodlers Blue black so far but haven't had a chance to try many color options so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not in, but wanted to bump the thread because this ink really does perform well and this is a great opportunity for people to try it. Thanks for the pif

timesup_960.jpg

Stand by for the results...........

OK everyone, the PIF is closed as of 8PM!

Let me fire up the old random number generator. Got to hit it sometimes to get it working right (or at all).

And the lucky winner is..............

Post # 2! Congrats to @Jfavre08

Huh? Wait a second, there is another number. Post # 4. That one is by @tlentz

Whoa. What is happening!?! Yet another number??

Post #7? That one belongs to @Billski

This random number generator was feeling generous tonight it seems.

So, as the generator has declared, so I will abide.

So will @Jfavre08 @tlentz and @Billski all pm me your mailing info and I will get this mailed out.

Oh, and since the random number generator was feeling saucy tonight, I have also changed the items. All three of you will be getting the following:
3 black, one red, one green and one blue. These are all international shorts.

Congrats to the winners!

Got all three packages mailed out this afternoon. PM'd tracking numbers to the winners. Enjoy gents!

Top Bottom