What's new

GIVEAWAY! PIF - The Winning Razor

Hey, guys. I was PIF'd The Winning Razor several months ago, and, frankly, we just don't get along. It's not a bad razor. It's just not for me. So I'm PIFing it along. If you want to be in, just say, "I'm in." I'll give it a week and pick a Winner (see what I did there?).
IMG_3802.jpeg
IMG_3807.jpeg

Great PIF @mikhou -- very generous! I have this razor (and like it!) so I'm not in.

For those not familiar with the Winning: It has a "fixed" shave angle (similar to the Henson razor) that makes the razor very easy to use. It goes to show how much variation and personal preference there is in shaving: For me, the Winning is much better than the Henson, and for others it's just the opposite. For my face and technique the Winning is surprisingly efficient despite it's minimal blade exposure and blade feel.

For whoever wins: Don't forget to share your experience with the Winning!

Great PIF @mikhou -- very generous! I have this razor (and like it!) so I'm not in.

For those not familiar with the Winning: It has a "fixed" shave angle (similar to the Henson razor) that makes the razor very easy to use. It goes to show how much variation and personal preference there is in shaving: For me, the Winning is much better than the Henson, and for others it's just the opposite. For my face and technique the Winning is surprisingly efficient despite it's minimal blade exposure and blade feel.

For whoever wins: Don't forget to share your experience with the Winning!
You’re right about personal preference. I love my Henson, but I’m PIFing the Winning.

Top Bottom