What's new

PIF: The (somehow) amazing NOT CONUS shaving related mysterious travelling box

Yes, I will, later today I'll be back home and take a picture of the things which I took out.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

[MENTION=53136]KLF[/MENTION] so what did you snag outta the box?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
he he what I took out :

cool-looking Japanese toothbrush
- cool-looking vintage boar brush
- L'ocittane sample aftershave balm
- moustache Clubman wax sample
- shaving soap made from left-overs from what I understand from [MENTION=43702]Landri[/MENTION]
- styptic matches
- vintage razor missing base plate, no name on it.

$uploadfromtaptalk1461259533973.jpg

I put in some other stuff and actually I'm thinking to send [MENTION=105940]DaniSei[/MENTION] a second package as a follow-up but it will add to the weight of the package and don't know if people want to spend so much on shipping such an heavy package from one side of the Earth to the other. What do you guys say?

[MENTION=43702]Landri[/MENTION] what kind of soap is that, I did a test lather with it today and it was great.

I put in some other stuff and actually I'm thinking to send [MENTION=105940]DaniSei[/MENTION] a second package as a follow-up but it will add to the weight of the package and don't know if people want to spend so much on shipping such an heavy package from one side of the Earth to the other. What do you guys say?

Personally I think 1 box is good. It would be too hard to keep track of what's going on with yet another box.

Personally I think 1 box is good. It would be too hard to keep track of what's going on with yet another box.

I was thinking to send to [MENTION=105940]DaniSei[/MENTION] a follow-up to consolidate the already sent box. In the end it will be only one box.

Hey everyone, the box has reached Lithuania already. Dont know if it's ok, but it is somewhere in the post office. Hope that next week it will reach me safely.

you could use the razor as a devette.

he he what I took out :

cool-looking Japanese toothbrush
- cool-looking vintage boar brush
- L'ocittane sample aftershave balm
- moustache Clubman wax sample
- shaving soap made from left-overs from what I understand from [MENTION=43702]Landri[/MENTION]
- styptic matches
- vintage razor missing base plate, no name on it.

View attachment 653534

hey,

yesterday I declared the content of the box to the customs and explained the idea of the box. waiting for their confirmation that it is not applicable for any taxes. didn't receive their answer yet.

the box is already in my hands. unpacked with great feeling after seing the items. waiting to try some of them and decide on what should be left and what should be passed further.

Updating the list:

1. igasho - BC Canada
2. Nick_O - BC Canada
3. Roderick - Alberta Canada:thumbup1:
4. Grue - New Zealand
5. Arief - Indonesia
6. Faisal - Pakistan
7. bananhunden - Denmark
8. SP3CtRUM - Poland
9. Danisei - Lithuania
10. KLF - Israel
11. Landri -Chile