What's new

PIF: The (somehow) amazing NOT CONUS shaving related mysterious travelling box

Hi guys,
today I have shipped the box to [MENTION=105940]DaniSei[/MENTION] :) It's >3 kilos now :D

It was a pleasure to be a part of the round :)

Rafal, thanks for letting know. I didn't shave from the start of Movember, but most probably I will shave tonight. So the box will be tried out on a shorter stubble.

Have a great Christmas time with your closest ones, gentlemen!

The box is on the way to Alaska. And moving forward I am going to have to pull out from the pass around :( I will be moving to New York next month. The box I started please just end it with [MENTION=43702]Landri[/MENTION] so he can help combine / mix the two boxes and keep the love going!

Hi Guys,
great to see how the boxes travel all over the globe!

So, we have this list:

1. Landri -Chile
2. KLF - Israel
3. Danisei - Lithuania
4. SP3CtRUM - Poland
5. bananhunden - Denmark
6. Arief - Indonesia
7. Roderick - Alberta Canada
8. Nick_O - BC Canada
9. igasho - BC Canada
:thumbup1:
10. brandaves - Alaska
11. Landri - Chile

so [MENTION=104240]brandaves[/MENTION] let us know when ever you get it.

The second list looks like these:

1. igasho - BC Canada
2. Nick_O - BC Canada
3. Roderick - Alberta Canada
4. Grue - New Zealand
5. Arief - Indonesia
6. bananhunden - Denmark
7. SP3CtRUM - Poland
:thumbup1:
8. Danisei - Lithuania

9. KLF - Israel
10. Landri -Chile
11. brandaves - Alaska
12. igasho - BC Canada

@Danisei let's us know when the box arrived

I'll try my best to mix up thing a bit, I've been gathering some non shaving related items I thing you all may be interest. :001_cool:

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
I received the box today, gonna try and get it out to [MENTION=43702]Landri[/MENTION] in a week or so.

The second list should look like this now that igasho is out.

1. igasho - BC Canada
2. Nick_O - BC Canada
3. Roderick - Alberta Canada
4. Grue - New Zealand
5. Arief - Indonesia
6. bananhunden - Denmark
7. SP3CtRUM - Poland
[emoji106]1:
8. Danisei - Lithuania

9. KLF - Israel
10. brandaves - Alaska
11. Landri -Chile

ya dig?

thanks, Rafal, for the information and the tracking code. it appeared, that they didn't have any possibilities to inform me, as they didn't have my phone number. But it is solved now. the box is on my desk! yoohoo :)

hello everyone, I am so sorry for taking it so long to collect the box. I was waiting for stuff to come from far and slow abroad, but now I have everything with me and waiting for KLF's address to pass the box.

I would like to share some happenings with you, which made the box to stay at my house longer than expected:
1. I have a second child and it's daughter in addition to my older son! I am verry happy about this
2. I have lost my dog, who was part of our family for almost 9 years. he had a lot of issues before he died: babesiosis, which made him weak as nothing, but we cured him; then we found a tumour and I was advised to castrate him to make the tumour become smaller; 3 days after the surgery his spleen has turned around his stomach and we had a very complicated surgery. he felt well two days after the spleen was cut out, but on third day he started to become weak again and after three days of intensive care and analysis he died on the table at vet clinics :(
the same day we took him to the pet cementary in Vilnius and buried:
17862676_10154677513047515_3062747850868261826_n.jpg

and this is him just two days after surgery, where he still felt OK:
17883948_10154677513167515_622642704439832519_n.jpg

I wish all of you luck and happiness from surroundings, gentlemen!

Hello,

I am still waiting for response from @KLF for possibility of sending the box over to him. maybe you've got some other means of communications to reach him for address?

My wife wants me to get rid of that box asap, as she doesn't find anything suitable for her in there :D

Top Bottom