What's new

PIF: The (somehow) amazing NOT CONUS shaving related mysterious travelling box

I am so relieved to hear that. At least the box is not missing.
There are days when I keep thinking about this box, how I can sample everything that inside it. :D

Just heard from [MENTION=104730]Grue[/MENTION] that the box is still in Indonesian custom.
Tried reaching them but they did not pick up the phone. 30 times!
Emailed. but it got bounced. Now I am stress.
$CC421330737NZ tracking code.jpg

Cheers for chasing them up Arief. That's some pretty great customer service right there!

If they can't find it/we can't get in touch with them/a bunch of customs officials are sat around the open box arguing over who tries what cream next, laughing, while eating NZ chocolate.... then NZ Post insurance will cover it. I'm starting the claim paperwork on it anyway, so we don't waste any more time.

Arief is a true Sherlock!!

I been AFK guys, sorry for that; but life is moving pretty fast around here.

All my best to everyone involved on this game.

[MENTION=78315]Roderick[/MENTION] & [MENTION=107424]arief[/MENTION] , I just wanted to stop by and see if we have any updates?

Got a call from NZPost today, they've been chasing things up this end. They've confirmed that Box1 has been released by customs and is on its way back to NZ. They warned me it might take a while as it would have been put on the slowest boat imaginable. :( But at least it's moving again!

Finally, I got a hold of a customer officer. Phew!!!
According to her, the package has been shipped out since Sept 9, 2016. Apparently, the box is swimming slowly back to New Zealand.

And things are rolling! Just got a call from NZPost saying Box1 is in country and should be back with me shortly. Phew! Hoping no more dramas for either box from now on :)

How about next time anyone on here is in your neck of the woods we bring you a care package [MENTION=107424]arief[/MENTION] :D

WOOHOO!! Just about time! I'm glad that this turned out well.

BTW, because of this incident, I was able to craft my own shaving soap. I'm preparing to sell it for the Indonesian market.
Registered my brand and gave out some samples to my friends. So far they are liking it.

Blessing in disguise, huh?

Arief

WOOHOO!! Just about time! I'm glad that this turned out well.

BTW, because of this incident, I was able to craft my own shaving soap. I'm preparing to sell it for the Indonesian market.
Registered my brand and gave out some samples to my friends. So far they are liking it.

Blessing in disguise, huh?

Arief

Awesome! I hope the soap business treats you well. And maybe you and I will have to talk about getting a couple puck sample pack sent this way to include in the box for the next round :p

So I got home from work yesterday to find a familiar box sitting on the table wrapped in moustached duct tape. Yes it is here.
proxy.php

This morning I received a notification from the automated postal service that I had a package waiting.

First I thought "I haven't ordered anything in a while, is it really ads again from that German music supply store?"

Then I saw the letters NZ on the package number and thought "New Zealand? I definitely know that I haven't ordered anything from New Zealand."

Finally it dawned on me...

Bam! We're back in business! :)

$Box.jpg

This morning I received a notification from the automated postal service that I had a package waiting.

First I thought "I haven't ordered anything in a while, is it really ads again from that German music supply store?"

Then I saw the letters NZ on the package number and thought "New Zealand? I definitely know that I haven't ordered anything from New Zealand."

View attachment 700115

awesome!

Sorry guys for the delay but I've hit a little snag.
We just had our apartment storage room broken into so I've been a bit busy sorting out the mess and figuring out what's missing.

Don't worry though, there's nothing missing from the box (apart from what I've sampled, of course ;-) ) so I expect to ship it off again by the end of this week.
[MENTION=102051]SP3CtRUM[/MENTION]: Mind PM'ing me your address :)

Awesome! I hope the soap business treats you well. And maybe you and I will have to talk about getting a couple puck sample pack sent this way to include in the box for the next round :p

We will have the talk. :D
For a teaser, this is a photoshoot of my product.
(I hope I'm not breaking any B&B rules)

$Be Shaved Shaving Soap Sabun Cukur.jpg
Arief

Wooohooo, that's a great news!
PMing you and waiting :)

I have already prepared some shaving stuff that I would like to share with you guys!

View attachment 700115

ah hah! The box has arrived! I have family visiting this week so its a bit hectic but I plan on shipping it out to brandaves 11/29, after thanksgiving :)

And this is our secondary box:

1. Landri -Chile
2. KLF - Israel
3. Danisei - Lithuania
4. SP3CtRUM - Poland
5. bananhunden - Denmark
6. Arief - Indonesia
7. Roderick - Alberta Canada
8. Nick_O - BC Canada
9. igasho - BC Canada
:thumbup1:
10. brandaves - Alaska