What's new

PIF: The (somehow) amazing NOT CONUS shaving related mysterious travelling box

Ok… I wanna keep the inscriptions open 1 more week before shipping the box, so I think that I’ll ship maybe on the 27 or 28 of this month.
The box is now only 400 grs… I wanna keep some stuff to do another PIF.
The new list:

Me - Chile
Sergio Campos - Brasil
Yorch – Mexico
Giant Kiwi - Ireland
latetolathering - Ireland
Vulpes - UK
ash410 - UK
Prof. Moriarty – UK
DoubleB - Netherlands
Vivasanti - New Zealand
VeeKay – India
n3w sh4v3r – Afghanistan

I got my doubts about the order: I know that is cheaper for me to send the package to Brasil, then it can go to Mexico… and then? Suggestions anyone?

Me - Chile
Sergio Campos - Brasil
Yorch – Mexico
Giant Kiwi - Ireland
Vulpes - UK
ash410 - UK
Prof. Moriarty – UK
DoubleB - Netherlands
n3w sh4v3r – Afghanistan
VeeKay – India
Vivasanti - New Zealand

I would do it like that.

I just found out international shipping costs from the Netherlands are ridiculous..It would cost me 25$ to ship a 400gr package to any destination..I'm sorry guys but thats way to much for me. I'm out for this PIF. I'm just a college student you see..

I wish you guys alot of fun though, should definately be good!

Ok. DoubleB is out and Cal1961 is in

Me - Chile

Sergio Campos - Brasil
Yorch – Mexico
Giant Kiwi - Ireland
Vulpes - UK
ash410 - UK
Prof. Moriarty – UK
Cal1961 - UK
Vivasanti - New Zealand
VeeKay – India
n3w sh4v3r – Afghanistan

Anyone got any idea about the shipping progression??

Sounds good to me.
Maybe latetolathering and myself could meet up and go halves in postage too??

That work for me!
My only concern is that two or more gents are getting together to ship the box they should aim for the farthest location possible... just to compensate the effort of the others players.

Maybe we can arrange the progression in this way:

Me - Chile
Sergio Campos - Brasil
Yorch – Mexico
Giant Kiwi - Ireland
Vivasanti - New Zealand

Vulpes - UK
ash410 - UK
Prof. Moriarty – UK
Cal1961 - UK
n3w sh4v3r – Afghanistan
VeeKay – India

PS: tell other Non Conus about this PIF... the more we are the lowest the shipping cost can be.

sorry guys, i have been away from the site for a while. am happy to meet up or for giant kiwi to post to me and for me to post to uk, whatever you guys think is fairest for all involved.
i am just concerned with order above that vivasanti might be getting hit hard posting to uk

can i join in im from the uk, also would it not ne better to send from ireland to the uk instead of NZ as its much closer

sorry guys, i have been away from the site for a while. am happy to meet up or for giant kiwi to post to me and for me to post to uk, whatever you guys think is fairest for all involved.
i am just concerned with order above that vivasanti might be getting hit hard posting to uk

I hear what you said; but on this particular event depend exclusively to the sender... and we are getting another guy from NZ

I think is about time to start the PM exchange and start with this PIF!!
I want to know if everyone is OK about how I arranged the list:

Me - Chile

Sergio Campos - Brasil
Yorch – Mexico
Giant Kiwi - Ireland
Vivasanti - New Zealand
Uncle Brian - New Zealand
Vulpes - UK
ash410 - UK
Prof. Moriarty – UK
Cal1961 - UK
Tom-Dave - UK
n3w sh4v3r – Afghanistan
VeeKay – India

Then I need that the guys that live in the same country PM each other to know how we will arrange each country (I don't know where in the UK or Ireland or NZ each one of you lives, or how far the package should travel); and post here that info.
Once we fix those minor details the first receiver of each country should contact the respective sender and give him the shipping address.

How we should do this:
Sergio Campos should PM me and give me the shipping details (full name, full address).
Yorch should contact Sergio.
The first Irish receiver should contact Yorch.
The first NZ gent should PM the last Irish fellow.
The UK receiver PM the NZ sender.
Then n3w sh4v3r should contact the UK sender and handled the shipping info.
VeeKay PM n3w sh4v3r and give him the shipping address.

And that's it boys! Lets put this PIF on the road (or plane)!!

You have the package going from Ireland to NZ then back to England !

Your list is ok apart from those two New Zealanders should be last.

:)

Hey thanks :)

Im happy to pay some shipping, makes sense for us kiwis to send it to each other? (im in the south island guys)

dont mind being last :D

Last edited:
I'm the other kiwi in the north island and no there isn't a bridge or tunnel between the islands :)
I'm happy just to be a part of all this so I'm in no matter what you decide Landri

Ok, I've PM'd my address already.

Question, what are the rules ? Can I empty the box and fill it with mangoes and ship it away ? :001_smile How should we do it to play nice to everyone ?

Ok, I've PM'd my address already.

Question, what are the rules ? Can I empty the box and fill it with mangoes and ship it away ? :001_smile How should we do it to play nice to everyone ?

I'm relaying on the good spirit of each one of us... the idea is to keep the box on the same weight range; if you want to take all out (or just a single item) and put some new shaving (or maybe a nib or a pipe) stuff, be my guest!

Top Bottom