What's new

**PIF** The Gentlemen's Quarter Shaving Soap Samples

Thanks Josh, looking forward to giving the soaps a go! Much appreciated, once again!!

Sent from my Vivo 8 using Tapatalk
Very welcome! I know it isn't much, but I hope you guys enjoy it.
Look for a yellow envelope. As hot as it is, you will probably smell it when you open your mailbox.:badger:

package arrived today! by some odd coincidence I haven't shaved yet as I'm waiting for the lawn to dry before mowing. I'll be shaving in a couple hours so the decision time comes, which do I try? Thanks so much for this really generous and cool PIF.

Reminder to those who haven't used firm soaps:
You may want to grate and press in bowl OR heat it up in the microwave for a FEW seconds (emphasis on few) to make it softer so it will stick in your bowl/scuttle.

package arrived today! by some odd coincidence I haven't shaved yet as I'm waiting for the lawn to dry before mowing. I'll be shaving in a couple hours so the decision time comes, which do I try? Thanks so much for this really generous and cool PIF.
You are very welcome! Hope you enjoy it.
Campagne might be a more season appropriate scent, but Desert Ironwood is really nice to me. Look forward to hearing what you guys think.

Forgot to mention

I think one of the second place envelopes may have been sealed up with one less sample than the others since I had more samples left over than I expected. If anyone got shorted it wasn't intentional.

tried my first sample this morning, the Oak and Moss with a West Coast Shaving silvertip brush and a Captain's Choice lather bowl. For pass number one, the lather seemed weak and thin. I went at it again in the bowl and the lather thickened and passes 2 and 3 were very good indeed. I think I need to lather it a bit more than some of my soaps. The scent was awesome, a lot like Avon Deep Woods with a hint of cinnamon amidst the deepest part of the forest.

Top Bottom