What's new

**PIF** The Gentlemen's Quarter Shaving Soap Samples

Hi guys, I ordered some samples from Colleen at The Gentlemen's Quarter and thought the opportunity to try some different scents would be a cool giveaway idea. So, I ordered a sample of ALL of her shaving soaps she currently offers. I quartered each sample puck so four members can try each shaving soap she has.
This is a firm soap, so although each sample will be pretty small it should give you a few shaves. I'll try to post some pics of the samples later.

The scents will include:
-Desert Ironwood
-Orange Patchoulli
-Savon de Campagne
-Provence French Fine Lavender
-Bay Rum
-Cavendish Black
-Gentlemen's Oak & Moss

You can read the descriptions at The Gentlemen's Quarter

Her site says her soap doesn't lather well in hard water so keep that in mind.

Here are the rules:
1 - Must be a participating member prior to PIF (and most of your posts can't be "I'm in")
2 - If for some reason it isn't your cup of tea, forward it to someone else!
3 - Each person gets one entry. Post should clearly say 'I'm in' or "count me in" so I know you are participating.
4 - I will pay shipping CONUS. I will ship international if winner covers shipping + any fees.
5- 4 numbers will be chosen by random number generator in 1 week (possibly 2 depending on response).
6 - Post should include your most frequently used razor and brush!

Keeping in the spirit of PIF, I hope the winners will try to pay it forward and do something for others in the future! Big or small, online or in person.

Regards,

Joshua

I would like to be in. Favorite Razor is my Gillette Slim, and I only have one brush which is from Tj Maxx for $4.99 gets the job done.

I'm in. Thanks for the opportunity. The orange patchouli sounds particularly interesting.

I have two favorite bushes and two favorite razors. Both brushes are from Steve, one badger and one boar. The razors are a Boker King Cutter and Solingen.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Not in, I already have a number of Collen’s soaps. But you have some great scents there... Orange Patchouli, Desert Ironwood, and Cavandish Black are among my favorites.

I'm in! My favorite razor is my Merkur 34c (Gardette OC a closer second), and brush is my Omega 11574. Thanks for don't the PIF!

I’m in - and thanks. Of late my most frequently used razor is my RazoRock Black Hawk and most frequently used brush (not counting travel brush) is my Yaqi Rainbow Brown synthetic.

I'm in. Most used razor: EJ DE89, most used brush: my awesome Graydog-made handle with a Maggard's 26 mm synthetic knot.

EB Newfarm

Cane? I'm Able!
I would like to try some new soaps, so I am in. I use my Karve more than any other razor, and my Rudy Vey 2019 LE Brush as often as I can. Thank you.

Not in, I already have a number of Collen’s soaps. But you have some great scents there... Orange Patchouli, Desert Ironwood, and Cavandish Black are among my favorites.

I am in! I have never heard of this brand before.

Thanks for doing this!

Current favorite brush and razor combo is SOC Boar and Gillette Slim.

I'm in and thanks for the PIF!! I've never tried or heard of this brand before so am. intrigued.

Most used razor is a Merkur 34C and an omega 10066 but my Simpsons Duke 3 in pure basement is a close second.

Sent from my Vivo 8 using Tapatalk

Here are the samples already quartered. I will have to wrap each piece up and label it next.
It would be nice to hear what the winners think of the soaps good and bad, @fast shaver .

IMG_20190603_082713~2.jpg

I'm in! I've never tried these soaps.

My most used razor is a Merkur 23c, and my most used brush is a RazoRock Snowman synthetic!

Top Bottom