What's new

GIVEAWAY! PIF - The Eight Soaps of Hanukkah - 2021 edition

I'm in for night 5. Lathered soaps have not bothered me--yet. I just think of the days when I was a kid with 3 older brothers and a mom and dad all using the same bar of soap in the bathroom. Granted they're all family, but when you think about where that cake of soap goes and I still didn't hesitate to use it...well you get the idea.
LOL...same!! (with an older sister and brother, mom and dad)

We're heading off to Spain for the tomorrow night's soap - Eufros Dama de Noches. If you haven't tried Eufros soap, I recommend it highly. (Well actually, I'd recommend it highly if you have tried it as well - only you'd already know. :001_smile) Dama de Noche is the Spanish name of a blooming jasmine plant. The scent of this is a sweet floral and, to my nose, it's a fairly strong scent. I accidentally picked this one up on the BST thinking that it was another Eufros favorite of mine. So my mistake is your gain.

Since I'm not the first owner, I can't guarantee that it hasn't been lathered, but the container and soap look very clean to me so my guess would be that it has only been scooped.

If you'd like a chance to pick up this tub, just say you're in!

@bobmsp you awesome my friend!! I have had received your unparallel generosity previously and tried to resist but I love this Eufros very much so I'll throw in my hat ...
I am in for Night #5
Congrats to all the winners so far...
Thanks again for the chance...

Top Bottom