What's new

PIF. That Is All.

I'll jump in! I don't have one yet as I am just starting out, but, the RazoRock 400 looks sweet.
DSC_1759_1024x1024-01.jpeg

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I can't wait until daybreak in the Western Hemisphere, then maybe you will get more action on the PIF.

I mean, did people not notice that ARKO is included? You peeps keep disappointing me and I will have to jump in this, and I can't even SMELL that glorious shave soap!

I'm in.
I can't say it's my favorite, but it's the only brush I've ever used since I guess almost 10 years ago when I bought my first SR from a dude named whipped dog for 20 dollars.
badger_brush.jpg
Never really had to buy a new brush since this one never broke down. Still use it every day. I think I bought it for like 8 bucks on ebay or amazon. What. An. Investment.

I'm in please. I was going to sit this one out, but can't pass up the chance of trying one of these good brushes. I will need to add a picture of my "favorite" synthetic brush later, if that is OK. It's my favorite, cause it's the only brush I've ever used. Lol. Been meaning to invest in a better synthetic, horse hair, or boar. At any rate, my favorite brush is my Burma Shave brush.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I have been wanting to try a synthetic, but never have. Therefore have no favorite, nor 1 to take a pic of..... so not in DOH! lol

Good luck all!

Top Bottom