What's new

PIF Thankful for this forum and it's awesome members!

I've been at this hobby for a couple months now, and participating in this forum during that time has made it even more enjoyable! I have learned so much from so many people here. One of the best things about this place is, no matter how dumb your question is, or how many times it has been asked before, someone will answer it without being condecending.
This hobby has led to other hobbies that I also enjoy very much. I have been making shaving brushes and razor handles for awhile now, and even made some scales for an old straight razor that I got.

I have been fortunate to receive two very nice PIF's from members here and would like to return the generosity. I will be giving away this DE razor complete with a matching stand and also a matching boar brush. I enjoyed making these for this PIF. All you have to do is reply with, I'm in and mention something that you have received from this forum that has made this hobby more enjoyable for you.

I will select the winner by a random number generator on December 12th. Good luck to all, and thank you to everyone who ever replied to one of my dumb questions or offered advice to help me along the way.

$image.jpg

Last edited:
I'm in. Have yet to win a PIF. I have received a warm welcome and a wealth of knowledge from this forum. It has made shaving enjoyable.

That is beautiful. I'm in. The best thing I've received from this forum is advice. It's been a great source of information

Very nice! I'm in. I think the most useful (though not to my wallet) part of the forum have been reading product reviews from a variety of viewpoints. They have helped me locate some great stuff!

I'm in! Beautiful work on both razor and brush brother.... I was lucky enough to win 100 razor blades from our own member "digital dome". Through his generosity I found three of my favorite blades (voshcods,Gillette silver blues and polsilvers).

I'm in! I've received tons of knowledge from this forum, and also a great shaving cream PIF awhile back. Thanks for the opportunity.

I'm in

I've received a lot of help with learning how to shave correctly. Learning about different soaps, creams and brushes.

Top Bottom