What's new

PIF: Teacher Alert

Super PIF!
Real nice of you to do this LA Jones - respectively not in(not a teacher).
Best Beatles song - All You Need is Love.

Looks like we only have 3 entries for now. About 24 hours left.
I did a pif last year for educators & only had two entries. You’re doing better than I did! Thank you for recognizing them, they are underappreciated & underpaid. But at least they are overworked!

Math Error... we only have 2 entries. I am suggesting that the winner take my offering and the other player take E.B. New Farm's offering. Be back in a minute with the randomly selected winner (by the way... the best Beatle song is "Penny Lane").

Chad 3 is the winner with the Baconator coming in a strong second. Chad 3 PM me your address and I will get the package out to you. Baconator PM your address to E.B. NewFarm. Thanks to all.

Maybe next quarter a PIF to Mental Health workers and primary caregivers?

Chad 3 is the winner with the Baconator coming in a strong second. Chad 3 PM me your address and I will get the package out to you. Baconator PM your address to E.B. NewFarm. Thanks to all.

Maybe next quarter a PIF to Mental Health workers and primary caregivers?
Great PIF for a very worthwhile cause! If you do decide to do one for primary caregivers I’m in!

Not in, but great PIF. (...and good thing, too, because I posted after the close. Congrats to the winner!)

Dad retired from the army after 23 years and then took command of a San Diego-area JROTC program. He also put his Education degree to work, teaching Government and Social Studies. I was already out of the house, so I wasn’t a TK, but I know he loved his “other kids”.

Oh, and the right answer is Eleanor Rigby. :)

Thank you for this!!! It’s awesome to know that you guys still remember your teachers and appreciate what they did. It’s hard to rarely hear thanks for your work on a daily basis. Most of the time you never hear from students after they have left and I wonder what different ones are doing in their lives. It’s summer now and most teachers are resting and thinking about the next year but I can guarantee you they are checking their email. Thank one of your former teachers and I promise you they will smile.

Not in. Since "In My Life" was already mentioned above, I'll suggest another favorite of mine: Hey Bulldog.

Been a long time reader of the forum. This motivated me to get on board.
22 year PE teacher 9-12
Kids today have very little interest in playing sports unless it is on their cell phones.

Best Beatles song, come on...
Maxwells silver hammer!!!
Thanks for doing this.
Chad
Not in but can relate to this. Teach Phys Ed at the Air Force Academy and most of them would rather sit in the bleachers on their phones than participate in sports. The struggle is real!
I'm glad I had sports growing up.

Top Bottom