What's new

PIF - Tattooed Gillette. (Sorry hard core collectors, I couldn't help myself.)

The random number generator picked: 58 :a14:

@bigjeffb is winner of the Valentine's Day PIF for the Dragon Tech! Congrats and great story.

Pm me with your address and I'll get it shipped with a pack of Wilkinson Sword Classic, Feather, Gillette Silver Blue, 7 O'Clock Sharp Edge Yellow, Pol Silver, or Astra, your choice.

The random number generator picked: 58 :a14:

@bigjeffb is winner of the Valentine's Day PIF for the Dragon Tech! Congrats and great story.

Pm me with your address and I'll get it shipped with a pack of Wilkinson Sword Classic, Feather, Gillette Silver Blue, 7 O'Clock Sharp Edge Yellow, Pol Silver, or Astra, your choice.

Congrads to bugjeffb it's an amazing looking piece of usable art.

Woah! Thanks to everyone for sharing, and thank you @HDSledge for a beautiful razor!
giphy.gif

It is almost too easy to become jaded by everyday life. So many stories of negligence or abuse, so much negativity. Truly harmful if you let yourself steep in it.

I consider myself a romantic . . . . not that it's done me a lot of good, as I'm single (I lean toward the intelligent, geeky type, and apparently they're harder to come by). But to come across a thread such as this and read all the great stories from guys who clearly love their wives and significant others is, if I may be so bold, refreshing, and restores some of my burnished faith in the male animas.

Hard not to sit here and smile---and to think that maybe, just maybe, human kind still stands a chance if actual love like this exists worldwide.

Thank you, gents, for sharing your stories!

It is almost too easy to become jaded by everyday life. So many stories of negligence or abuse, so much negativity. Truly harmful if you let yourself steep in it.

I consider myself a romantic . . . . not that it's done me a lot of good, as I'm single (I lean toward the intelligent, geeky type, and apparently they're harder to come by). But to come across a thread such as this and read all the great stories from guys who clearly love their wives and significant others is, if I may be so bold, refreshing, and restores some of my burnished faith in the male animas.

Hard not to sit here and smile---and to think that maybe, just maybe, human kind still stands a chance if actual love like this exists worldwide.

Thank you, gents, for sharing your stories!
You just made my day. :001_smile

You just made my day. :001_smile

Well, that was an unexpected reply! I am glad you took a somewhat out-of-the-box approach to your PIF. We're all here because we enjoy this hobby, and there are many a generous steward among these digital pages. You opened the door a touch wider and gave us the opportunity to see the people inside, to see what most occupies their hearts and thoughts. Women are magical, and sometimes they stymie us, or simply drive us nuts. But we are, most always, better for their presence, better for having listened to our better angels.

So, you see, you kind of made yourself smile :001_smile

Top Bottom