What's new

PIF: Take a razor, add a razor

Hey, just talked to Suhrim21 today. He's had a lot going on in his own life right now and he reached out to me to see if I could send out the certified letter. He's going to send me the address and I'll get it out this week. Will let you know what I find out, when I find out.

Hey, just talked to Suhrim21 today. He's had a lot going on in his own life right now and he reached out to me to see if I could send out the certified letter. He's going to send me the address and I'll get it out this week. Will let you know what I find out, when I find out.

Did you send it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A bit harsh, count up the good people who have had the box ( myself included) against the bad apples and I am sure the people who pass it on well outnumber the thievs, unfortunatley yes...there are always going to be people who steal and it was always going to happen (imo) . Has it happened before ? Or is this a first, it would be good to find out the ip address of the last recipient and maybe compare it to names on other forums to warn them, the names obviously will be different but the ip will be the same, I do not think for one moment he is not on other forums.

Ps. Not the last recipient but the person HE sent it too...just my poor way of putting it over :-\

This whole situation is somewhat confusing. If I am correct, there is another passaround box which was stalled and has recently come back to life, but it appears as if this one has stopped. I have spent a good time out in the wilderness - and haven't kept up with the happenings on the site.

Has there been any Moderator intervention here? If not, would someone please make a note in the next post and send me the important details by PM? We are obviously privy to much more information and may be able to help.

In the worst case I'll put together some razors to get this pass around started again. It won't be as varied as the original box but it will be something. I really enjoyed being part of this and would like to see it continue.

In the worst case I'll put together some razors to get this pass around started again. It won't be as varied as the original box but it will be something. I really enjoyed being part of this and would like to see it continue.

Super cool of you. I have some stuff I could send you to fatten box up. Let me send the certified letter prior to starting new box.

Super cool of you. I have some stuff I could send you to fatten box up. Let me send the certified letter prior to starting new box.

Fair enough though if resolution doesn't occur by about mid December then I won't be able to start a new box until after New Years.

I apologize.

As I told Jim a lot happened in my work life around the time I was supposed to send the box on and then it was shuffled under my bed and I totally forgot about it until I was spring cleaning.

I am embarassed and sorry.

Have sent spolct a PM about his address.

The box is packed and ready to ship.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I apologize.

As I told Jim a lot happened in my work life around the time I was supposed to send the box on and then it was shuffled under my bed and I totally forgot about it until I was spring cleaning.

I am embarassed and sorry.

Have sent spolct a PM about his address.

The box is packed and ready to ship.
Life happens my friend. If I had a dollar for every time I was embarrassed and half a dollar for every time I was sorry, neither one of us would have to work again.

Top Bottom