What's new

GIVEAWAY! PIF - Straight Razor Starter Kit

Applications are now closed and the winner is @Time Bandit!

Please PM me your shipping details in the next 24 hours to claim your prize.
Oh my goodness! Wow!

I'm a bit stunned by this but am very excited at the same time. I'm very eager to start my journey into the realm of straight razor shaving and can't thank you enough for really facilitating it for me.

This gift will really go a long way to provide me the means to a new education, skill, hobby and passion.

I'm very surprised and hugely thankful. I also feel very humbled by your generosity. I honestly can't thank you enough. I really do appreciate you and this gift.

Oh my goodness! Wow!

I'm a bit stunned by this but am very excited at the same time. I'm very eager to start my journey into the realm of straight razor shaving and can't thank you enough for really facilitating it for me.

This gift will really go a long way to provide me the means to a new education, skill, hobby and passion.

I'm very surprised and hugely thankful. I also feel very humbled by your generosity. I honestly can't thank you enough. I really do appreciate you and this gift.
No problem. You’re very welcome. The PIF items are on their way to you now. They might take a couple of weeks to arrive.

You can use the time to familiarise yourself with the attached instructions and review your will and life insurance policies.

Good luck on your straight razor shaving journey. Let us know how you get on in the SR forum pages.

Attachments

• SR Shaving Instructions For Beginners Rev Tomo.pdf
    983 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
1F019A22-3803-4670-A39E-573BAA884A5A.jpeg
8AAC043A-5C48-401F-89C0-7439BF6F7712.jpeg

@Tomo Your wonderful PIF has arrived and I'm very much looking forward to trying this out.

What else can I say but thank you very much!

Top Bottom