What's new

PIF - Stirling & Long Rifle - Shave Soaps & Bar Soaps

Evening gents,

It’s PIF time! Lately I’ve been trying out different artisan, shave and bar soaps. I’m sure all the items listed below perform well, I just didn’t care for the scent. I just received all of these last week, so both companies would probably let me ship them back for a different scent, but I would rather support the companies with the sales and do a PIF on here. I already ordered more soaps from each of them in different scents.
  1. This PIF is open to any member in good standing, who lives in the continental US. Preferably someone who doesn't us a P.O. box, since I normally use FedEx for shipping.
  2. If you’ve been wanting to try these soaps, or if you just love these brands/scents, by all means reply with a post saying “I’m in!”.
  3. The winner will be selected randomly by post number on Sunday, August 20th in the late evening.
Shaving Soaps:
  • Long Rifle - Hunting Lodge - Shaving Soap - 3oz puck in metal tin (New, never lathered, just opened it to smell it)
  • Long Rifle - Bay Rhum - Shaving Soap - Tiny tin sample/graded soap (spooned out a tiny amount, great soap and scent so I ordered a full size puck)
  • Stirling - Bay Rum - Shaving Soap - 1oz sample (New/sealed)
  • Stirling - Executive Man - Shaving Soap - 1oz sample (New/sealed)
  • Stirling - Stirling Gentleman - Shaving Soap - 1oz sample (New/sealed)
Bar Soaps:
  • Long Rifle - Hunting Lodge - Bar Soap - 5.5oz full size bar - As I’m writing this post it’s showing as sold out on their website. (Lathered once with my hands only, just to try it out)
  • Stirling - Bay Rum - Bar Soap - 5.7oz full size bar - (Lathered once with my hands only, just to try it out)
  • Stirling - Executive Man - Bar Soap - 5.5oz full size bar - (New/sealed)
  • Stirling - Stirling Gentleman - Bar Soap - 5.7oz full size bar - (New/sealed)
  • Stirling - Sandalwood - Bar Soap - 5.7oz full size bar - (New/sealed)
  • Stirling - Tuscany - Bar Soap - Approz 1oz sample slice - (New/sealed)
View attachment 813022
I'm in! Thanks for the PIF

Evening Gents,

Thanks for all the participation, kind words, and feedback.

The moment you've all been waiting for... the lucky number is post# 37 @TobyC

Congratulations Toby! I hope you had a Happy Birthday! PM me your mailing address and phone number, and I can Fedex the box out tomorrow morning.

Evening Gents,

Thanks for all the participation, kind words, and feedback.

The moment you've all been waiting for... the lucky number is post# 37 @TobyC

Congratulations Toby! I hope you had a Happy Birthday! PM me your mailing address and phone number, and I can Fedex the box out tomorrow morning.

Oh man! I had a great birthday, and you've made it even better, thank you!!! :thumbup:

Top Bottom