What's new

PIF - SR Cases (free shipping worldwide)

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Made of PU leather, this case was specifically designed to store a straight razor. The case is closed with a nylon zipper, has stainless steel surrounds and is suitable for a closed SR up to 165mm (6.5") long. As new and excess to my requirements.

NOTE: Razor not included.

IMG_20200520_103840.jpg

IMG_20200520_103909.jpg
Three available, shipping from the Philippines. PhilPost is currently not accepting mail for international delivery. When they do, I'll notify the recipient. It should take 1 to 2 months for delivery.

If you want one, just PM me.

If you don't want/need your case once received, please PIF it on to another B&B member.

Last edited:

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Due to the unprecedented demand for these very rare, exquisite and expensive cases sourced from far off China, I will attempt to procure some more.

If successful, I will again post in this thread. Thank you to all who contacted me.

Last edited:
Don't mean to hijack but is PhilPost back up and running? Planning on ordering some stuff from the bay but I'm worried they won't even make it to me.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
PhilPost here in Cebu is now open but is only handling local mail. I'm not sure (and neither is our local postmaster) what is happening with international mail. I have eight parcels still stuck somewhere in the PhilPost system, some dating back to February 2020.

I think (hope) that my parcels will eventually get through. When, is another matter.

Thanks for the heads up, looks like I won't be ordering from overseas anytime soon then.

Here's hoping your packages get sorted out, us few PH wet shavers gotta stick together. :biggrin1:

Top Bottom