What's new

PIF: "Soap Monogamy" #1

Greetings, B&B comrades.

For some time, a certain sense had been building -- not despair, or even concern, but simply realization of a simple fact.

The fact was that I had more than enough soap and cream to see me out, and I'm just in my mid-50s.

As it happens, I've found a line of soaps that makes me very happy, and it's now time to divest the ones I'll no longer be using.

This will be done in part through the next "Saint Sue" auction, in which I'll make unused quality items available.

Meanwhile, there are some partly used soaps and creams plus some unused samples that I will distribute to you, fellow members, through the time-honored PIF system.

First up are a pair that I received from a fellow on another forum who'd used them a couple of times and decided to pass them along. They are Cold River Soapworks Limenthol and Sudsy Soapery Lavender & Peppermint.

I have used them maybe a couple of dozen times each and also removed a sample as part of another PIF. If I had to guess, there's maybe 80-85% left of each. (I'll post photos when I get a chance).

So if you don't have qualms about accepting used soaps -- and if you are willing to expand your collection rather than cut it down -- these are two very nice ones. I like them both but will be happy to see them to find a new home.

This PIF will stay open until next Friday, 4/20. I will then do a random drawing.
Vets and newbies alike are welcome, but CONUS only (regrets, overseas members).

Here's the CRSW. You can see the divot where I scooped out the sample (sorry, but the picture is uploading sideways). Scent is still plenty strong here, and the level of menthol is pleasant. Warm weather is returning soon.

CRSW_Limenthol.jpg

I'm in. I only have 6 soaps/ 1 cream. I want to broaden my collection. [emoji4]

Edit: I have 6 altogether now (I just used up my Speick Shave Stick).

Top Bottom