What's new

GIVEAWAY! PIF- Shaving starter kit (Shipping CONUS only)

IMG_20230429_112051603_HDR.jpg

I've cleaned out my shaving supplies and am looking to pass on whatever I don't use anymore. What you're getting:

-An Omega HiBrush synthetic (specs unknown)
-Stirling's "Lil' Brudder" 22x51mm synthetic brush
-A travel tube by dmshaver
-Captains Choice copper lather bowl (There's a slight scuff on the bottom, don't know if that occurred during manufacturing or my usage)
-Merkur 34g razor (some wearing down of the finish on the cap, and admittedly I dropped it a few times, but it still works great)
-Baili twist adjustable razor. Fairly mild on it's highest setting
-Sample pucks of Stirling's Executive Man and Queen of Hearts shaving soap. If the winner wants them, I'll include those small plastic containers which are a bit larger than Stirling's sample pucks, but work out great for storing said pucks.
-1x Personna blade, 4x Gillette 7'o clock SP blades, 4x Merkur SP blades

I'll give it until Friday this week before choosing a winner, and will ship everything via USPS early next week. Requesting postage to be paid by winner.

Any questions, let me know.

Very generous PIF! It's almost enough to make me wish I was just starting out....
But I'm not....so, respectfully, NOT IN.

Couple other notes, that Stirling brush has never been used. I originally got it to qualify for free shipping during my latest Stirling shopping spree, and ended up getting a Shavemac knot/handle from Rudy Vey.

Also, I've a sample bar of Stirling's Evie bath soap if the winner wants it.

Top Bottom