What's new

PIF: Rolls Razor(s)

And the winners are: KW Driver and dfoulk. Please let me know if you want them honed. I have at least one additional handle so there will be at least one additional razor. Anyone got extra handles?

Jerry,

That's awesome. I've been wanting to try one of these for the longest time. If you wouldn't mind honing it that would be great so that I have a base point and know what it's supposed to shave like. I've heard that these are great shavers so I'm really excited to give it a try. If you don't have the time to hone it then no problem either as I'm sure I can figure it out.

Thank you!

Thanks guys, I've been watching this thread closely and impatiently waiting for a winner to be picked.
For the most part, I've gotten away from signing up for PIFs but this is something I've really wanted to try.

I don't keep things I don't use, so if I try it and find out it's not for me I'll pass it on to someone else who signed up for this thread.

I'll share my thoughts and do my best to give it a complete review, including pics in this thread if you're interested.

Last edited:
I'll be eager to hear your experience, too. I'll buy one now that I haven't won, but fear it won't be shave ready when it comes, and I have no honing experience and will have to fell my way a bit. Congratulations to the winners and thanks again to the Piffer!

Just had time to come back and check this out. Very cool, and thank you sir for the PIF. I'll take it honed, if you please.

I'm looking forward to trying it out.

Following up: I've not forgoten you folks. Little issue with the back happening right now and as soon as I get vertical, I'll get these done and out.

Top Bottom