What's new

PIF - RazoRock Kiyara

PIF closed - winner is ncfyrfyter

I recently was PIF'd a RazoRock Kiyara from VelocityBoy. I'd like to keep the good karma flowing by putting this razor back out there.

Rules:
To be eligible please submit a tasteful riddle with answer.
Entries close Sunday night 12/14 when the Cowboys/Eagles game ends.
I pick the best riddle and will contact the winner via IM
PIF is open to CONUS and Canada

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418449156.054518.jpg

I'll start the riddles off -

When is a door not a door?

When it is ajar

Fun and easy right?
Good luck to everybody.

Original PIF -
http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showth...iyara-Slant-w-stand-Thanksgiving-Day-Giveaway

Last edited:
Amazing original PIF, and amazing re-PIF... such a coveted item! Thanks for the opportunity. I'll go next:

Q: Johnny's mother had three children. The first was named April, the second named May. What was the third child's name?

A: Johnny.

Last edited:
interesting idea and generous PIF, maybe I'll win it this time:lol: I'm in
I'm partial to the sphinx's riddle

q: What is the creature that walks on four legs in the morning, two legs at noon and three in the evening?

a: Man

A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven’t eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?

The third room. Lions that haven’t eaten in three years are dead.

Yes, please. Thank you for your generosity.

Q: In Ohio, you can't take a picture of a man with a wooden leg. Why not?

A: You need a camera.

Very cool. Just for fun (and in hopes of a very very cool razor) :

Q: What is yours, but your friends use it more than you do?
A: Your name

What kind of doctor only perscribes 800mg Motrin, foot powder, and water?

one that's highly trained in military medicine.

bonus:

what at do you call the med student that finishes at the bottom of their class?

Doctor

Q: A rich and handsome man named James Leonard was murdered on a Sunday afternoon. At the time of the murder there was: the maid, the cook, the butler, the gardener and the wife.
Maid: I was fixing the table.
Cook: I was cooking breakfast.
Butler: I was polishing the silverware and the dishes.
Gardener: I was planting tomato seeds.
Wife: I was reading a book.
Who did it?

A:
The cook. You don't cook breakfast in the afternoon.

Q: The man who invented it doesn't want it. The man who bought it doesn't need it. The man who needs it doesn't know it. What is it?

A: A coffin

I'm in.

Q: A rooster is sitting on top of a barn when it lays an egg. One half of the roof slants to the north. The other slants to the south. Which direction does the egg roll?

A: Neither, roosters don't lay eggs.

I'm in. This is a math riddle and to help you answer the question, I googled the following technical details for your convenience. The average distance from Earth to the Moon is 384,403 km (238,857 miles). The Moon takes an elliptical path around the Earth. That number, 384,403 km, is an average distance that astronomers call the semi-major axis. The Moon can get closer to the Earth and it can get further. At its closest point, known as the perigee, the Moon is only 363,104 km (225,622 miles). And at its most distant point, called apogee, the Moon gets to a distance of 406,696 km (252,088 miles).

Question: standing at the North Pole, how many balls of string would it take to reach the moon?

just one big one

Last edited:
Wow, what an extremely generous PIF. This forum continues to amaze me. I feel guilty about putting in for this PIF with just putting in for the Christmas cella PIF, but I've been dreaming of a RazoRock slant so I can't help myself.

What lies on its back, one hundred feet in the air?

Answer: A dead centipede

Great PIF
Im in

Q: You are driving a bus....at your first stop you pick up 4 kids, at the 2nd stop 2 kids get on 2 adults get off...at the 3rd stop 5 adults get on, 1 kid gets off. At the 4th stop 7 adults get on, 3 adults get off. How old is the bus driver?

A: since you are driving the bus it is whatever age you are

i know dumb riddle but its part of a listening skills quiz i took a couple weeks ago, nobody in the class got it correct.

What is the difference between a cat and a complex sentence?

A cat has claws at the end of it's paws, and a complex sentence has a pause at the end of it's clause.

I'm in!!!

What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?

The letter m

Top Bottom