What's new

PIF: Quorum

In honor of a new job I have just accepted I'm giving away my Quorum.
My tastes have changed and I just don't wear it. These days I prefer something less aggressive, but still masculine.

For those that don't know Quorum, it's the quintessential Oakmoss bomb. Also has green notes, leather, tobacco. It's a manly powerhouse of a fragrance. It's great, but be kind to others, lol.
For those that know it and love it, here's a chance for more of what you love.

This PIF contains both an ~80% full bottle of the EDT and an ~90% full bottle of the after shave. (pictured)

Requirements to enter:
I like the generosity of the folks on this site. So, let's encourage it just a bit more!
If you win this, you must post your own PIF thread on B&B and give away something good.
Don't put your name down unless you have something good you'd like to give away! Don't put your name down if you won't follow through!
Doesn't need to be of equal value, just something nice.

CONUS only. Winner will be chosen at random. I'll leave this open a week. Good luck!

IMG_20191011_093439.jpg

Last edited:
i'm in! I have a 1963 Slim adjustable plus soap and a brush to give away. I'll post it as soon as I get home!

I edited the first post for clarity. Note you don't have to post a PIF to enter. Only if you win. You know, actually pay it forward, lol.

I edited the first post for clarity. Note you don't have to post a PIF to enter. Only if you win. You know, actually pay it forward, lol.
quite all right, I've got a few PIF's under my belt already and needed to do another soon anyway.

Sounds enticing. In, please. I am overdue for another PIF anyway and am likely to do one even if fortune does not smile on me here.

PS: I see Quorum is from Antonio Puig, the maker of Agua Brava, which has been on my radar screen. All the more enticing now.

Top Bottom