What's new

PIF - Polsilver SI

Ha! I love it when things werk out great! @BigJ most DEFINITELY qualifies for being more deserving than I. Congratulations my friend, and thank you @sm29 for your wonderful generosity.
There are many who give back and make this forum what it is. @FarmerTan , I always look forward to your wit and comments. @South Dakota Guy , your generous donation of a PIF that you won to someone that you felt would receive generational enjoyment was a wonderful gesture. @BigJ , your contributions and support to the forum is legendary.

All I can say is “What a great place!”.

We have a winner! @BigJ please message your contact information and I will mail it out.

For anyone curious about the selection process, I used the B&B post number and generated random numbers from 5-33 (the first 4 were not in and would have been considered voids). The first two selections were the same and void and our winner was the third random number generated.

Congratulations, @BigJ

View attachment 1316268

THANK YOU SIR!! I am certain to enjoy those Polsilvers!! :a29: :a29:

You mentioned the "Israel made Personna Chrome Platinum." I did some searching and found what appears to be different versions. Are all of these the same blade, different packaging?

I've included the images below.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

You mentioned the "Israel made Personna Chrome Platinum." I did some searching and found what appears to be different versions. Are all of these the same blade, different packaging?

I've included the images below.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

Not being an expert on Personna, but from my experience the bottom picture looks like one of the packages I received with the Israeli Personna blades and looks like the UK packaging. The top picture may have both Israeli and US Personna blades. The top of the picture looks to be the Red pack Personna Reds which as far as I know are identical to the UK packaged blades in the bottom picture. The blades in the dispenser are possibly US if the blades are marked USA or possibly Israeli. I have never purchased or used the blades in the middle picture but suspect that they may be the German Personnas.

Nothing with Personna is clear and perhaps someone else can identify and correct me if I was wrong.

Top Bottom